Pedro V fungas gnats, rnd 1

if you want to eradicate fungal gnats why not use something like azamax that works

no not fucking neem oil, not hydrogen pershitox, not wombat urine

just fucking azamax as a drench, it kills gnats the flying and the larvae

dont say you havent been fucking told how to remedy your problems

use azamax

its gunna cost you...  but that s the penalty for allowing gnats to invade

Edited by Frazz

use azamax

Just read up on it. Looks good, organic. They recommend you use it as a preventative as it's slow acting but I think the problem with that is that most ppl who post here are already at the point of infestation so want something immediate. It also contains Neem. Happy with my h2o2 solution, river sand on top, but each to their own.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just read up on it. Looks good, organic. They recommend you use it as a preventative as it's slow acting but I think the problem with that is that most ppl who post here are already at the point of infestation so want something immediate. It also contains Neem. Happy with my h2o2 solution, river sand on top, but each to their own.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Azamax = Eco-neem  http://ecoorganicgarden.com.au/products/pest-disease/eco-neem/  Frazz is on it I reckon. I just mix a little myco https://www.maiaustralia.com.au/#  in the medium before planting and water it in. 

I haven't drenched for a couple of years now...the gnats come but soon go....nothing for em.  I just do the same foliar regime as the no-till growers do with neem and aloe/fulvic/silica...once a week in veg-alternating between the two.... I can't see the benefit in scorched earth policy when it comes to pest control.  Oh, and get the sticky traps...2-3 bucks from the cheap shops-do the same job as the dear ones from the grow shops/garden centres...and bunnings lol  Hope this helps

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 2

How you doing Pedro, lotsa advice

Still fighting the good fight?

Lots to think about,

Talked to hydro-guy and he reckons azamax is chemical poison,can build up and effect bud taste,fucked if i know.

Just gonna go with perlite on top with dia-earth

Seen anymore? Round 2?

How you doing Pedro, lotsa advice

Still fighting the good fight?

Lots to think about,

Talked to hydro-guy and he reckons azamax is chemical poison,can build up and effect bud taste,fucked if i know.

Just gonna go with perlite on top with dia-earth

Seen anymore? Round 2?

the active ingredient in neem oil is azadirachtin , def not a chemical poison but over use can cause some probs , especially oil in soil 

you also need to consider processing , 100% neem oil comes form cold pressing , one process , the azadirachtin is extracted , second process

most processed stuff take a step down in quality with each processing step , neem also looses potency with to much heat , if you own 100% neem oil

don't heat it with kettle / boiling water you'll poss kill it , just use hot tap water 

Azadirachtin, a major component of neem oil, is rapidly broken down. Microbes and light break down the pesticide in soil,

water and on plants. The half-life of azadirachtin in soil ranges from 3 - 44 days. In water, the half-life ranges from 48 minutes to 4 days.

Azadirachtin is systemically taken up by plants through roots and weakly systemic in the leaves. It has both systemic and

dirct contact action. Only sucking and piercing insects are affected by the systemic form.

Edited by itchybromusic

So,should work on steroid injecting zombie gnats?  (from hell)

Thanks for info itchy,your in wrong job man.

Take hydro-guys job if you like.

lol  cheers mate 

i'd love to say yep it'll kick them in the goolies no probs 

for some it's great for others not so great but i suspect re infestation is an issue

when you've got them , hard to tell if the flyers are from your pots or have a entry

point coming in from outside , i think the pricks are like ants , they all leave breadcrumbs

for the next to follow in