• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Mail Seized

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9451 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

http://www.brisbanet...721-gxg45m.html

Police have blocked dozens of drug consignments en route to Canberra addresses in the mail. 

Operation Vitreus, a week-long action by all state and territory police and Australia Post to stop mail drug consignments, saw 29 envelopes and parcels containing drugs blocked before they arrived at ACT addresses.

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Tunkers

Tunkers

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2009 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

http://www.brisbanet...721-gxg45m.html

Police have blocked dozens of drug consignments en route to Canberra addresses in the mail.
Operation Vitreus, a week-long action by all state and territory police and Australia Post to stop mail drug consignments, saw 29 envelopes and parcels containing drugs blocked before they arrived at ACT addresses.

Love how it was a "quantity" of cannabis. Not even worth stating the weight lol

What crazy fucks are still messing with synthetic shit???

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
Big operation, lol, probably .5% of the incoming parcels containing drugs in-transit to canberra. Well done guys lol.
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

Faith

Faith

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2637 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Poor barzids who rely on cannabis medicine to help them live a fuller, more joyful life. 

Faith :sun:

Edited by Faith, 24 July 2017 - 09:55 AM.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

First grow:      

https://cannabis.com...6183-here-goes/                                                      2013/14:         https://cannabis.com...t-at-our-joint/

current...

https://cannabis.com.../72811-faith-gr

----///-\\\----Put This                              
---|||----|||---On Your                           
---|||----|||---account If                                             
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
Survivors too..God bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Bocuzer

Bocuzer

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Hi, I would like to ask you something. Would it be a really bad idea to purchase weed on the dark web if I live in Tassie ? Do you think it might have a kind of additional border control for the parcel ? All information will be appreciated ;) thank you

Edited by Bocuzer, 30 November 2017 - 08:00 PM.

maryjaneclouds

maryjaneclouds

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 Posts:

Hi, I would like to ask you something. Would it be a really bad idea to purchase weed on the dark web if I live in Tassie ? Do you think it might have a kind of additional border control for the parcel ? All information will be appreciated ;) thank you

Very bad idea, just buy locally or grow your own.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

kushclub

kushclub

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 Posts:

Ive heard very few incidents from domestic mail seizures. I know a handful of people that regularly order from australian vendors on the dark web and have had 100% success.

Just be smart.. set up a fake parcel locker po box dont send to your own addy, use a different name or no name, send to your home addy if you rent and have had letters delivered for a previous tenant then use their name and if it were picked up its on them not you lol!

https://cannabis.com...Northern-Lights

chained

chained

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 Posts:

Ive heard very few incidents from domestic mail seizures. I know a handful of people that regularly order from australian vendors on the dark web and have had 100% success.

Just be smart.. set up a fake parcel locker po box dont send to your own addy, use a different name or no name, send to your home addy if you rent and have had letters delivered for a previous tenant then use their name and if it were picked up its on them not you lol!

As above, I had success using online vendors and being smart about delivery is paramount.  Keeping that in mind, with a PO box in Australia, if things go bad for you you also risk the fraud charge if you use fake info to register a box.  The police don't go by the PO box registered info, they wait and see who comes to collect the mail.

kushclub

kushclub

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 Posts:

As above, I had success using online vendors and being smart about delivery is paramount. Keeping that in mind, with a PO box in Australia, if things go bad for you you also risk the fraud charge if you use fake info to register a box. The police don't go by the PO box registered info, they wait and see who comes to collect the mail.

If your name isn't on package and no paper trail then what links you to that package? No proper evidence to prove you ordered.

chained

chained

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 Posts:

If your name isn't on package and no paper trail then what links you to that package? No proper evidence to prove you ordered.

It doesn't work like that here, if you collect something from a PO box, take it home and open it - it's yours.

PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.