I know gonna cop flak about topping autos but went ahead did it anyway,and seemed to work out ok.

Main question is,how many times do you think is ok to continue doubling up on main stem and is it beneficial to keep

pinching out growth sites on lower and surrounding branches and is there a limit on doing this.

WWs and GSCookies have adapted pretty well so far. Started them all under LED but moved outdoors when 

flowering started as experiment.(fuck everything is experiment for me). All plants are 55 days from seed

post-61357-0-63348400-1500637029_thumb.jpg

post-61357-0-25085600-1500636895_thumb.jpg

post-61357-0-14777700-1500637205_thumb.jpg

post-61357-0-38504400-1500637268_thumb.jpg

Really sorry for quality of pics,cheap digital camera and night time.

Even tried some LST not LSD,and can't believe it seems to be working.

Any thoughts or criticism greatly app.

Pedro old mate,any ideas on to much? will it hurt plant in long run?

Know that central colas won't get as big but i reckon you'll get more of em.

Be honest brother,am i being a numbnut or is just once or twice enough.

Only ever grown one auto, don't think your meant to fuck with them Fucked if I know really,

much easier to grow real plants, do what you want with them, lol

A mans got to experiment tho hey

Yeah,sort of fucked up with first order ever,thinking cause start of winter,would be better to buy something that was'nt affected by shorter days and longer

nights. Def hear ya,been nothing but dramas since i started, Think your right,photos might be way to go with newbs.

Anyway mate,always  happy to hear back from you.

Follow a lot of your other stuff too.

Good to hear from you GQ,glad you made it home alive from road trip. Got one plant there that hav'nt touched,will send a pic tomorrow,pretty diff from ones i topped

Edited by afgahn bob

Hello my fav green of queen,ahh try queen of green.

Diff in a way that untopped plant looks like sm chrissy tree. All nodes are pretty tight and nugs are compact,but no where near as many bud sites as the

rest of topped and LST treated plants. I let this one go completely untouched to gauge a diff between rest of crop. Seems a little darker green as well.

Spose will find out when it comes down to weight.

Is'nt a buzz to go down the yellow brick road of indoor growing. Make sure you pick right light or you'll end up finishing everything outdoors like i did.

Any progress on hubbys cancer? Try to stay positive,i know it's hard but you stike me as a very resilliant person and i've even taken courage from

your outlook on life

Morning Bob,I didn't see the pics of your plants earlier but they look healthy enough, maybe what they lack in size they make up for in quality with a bit of luck, yeah hubbies been pretty good thanks I'm keeping him busy while he's taking some time of work,he's been working flat out here at home lol he probably doesn't work this much at his paid job lol he bucked up a bit after taking the rso for 5/6weeks reckoned he didn't like the way it made him feel so I thought about that for a while and went back and told him he won't like the feeling of chemo,radiation or dieing either but I'm making his oil by doing the sunny method now and he seems to be handling it a lot better now that I'm not activating the THC,he still says he can feel a little bit of something though but I couldn't feel any affects from it done that way but my tolerances would be much much higher than his because he doesn't smoke at all,over all things are pretty good,hope your well to Bob,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app