Carbon Filter Size

Looking at the size of the plant and the pot it's in, I'd guess it's suffering from a bit of overwatering, has a bit of that look to it.  It's definitely not light bleaching.  Let the pot mostly dry right out, go by the weight of the pot, before watering again, and take it easy on watering frequency until the plant's a bit bigger.

I made some oil today, as I blew the smoke out, I thought of you, Psychohashy.  a new flavor !

Edited by Mojorising

Just got my Phresh 200x500 filter...man it's big! Overkill for what I'm doing but better safe than sorry. I think I'll put some glad wrap on the first half of it to prolong its life a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

When I got the 6" 150mm , I was thinking the same thing .. they're bloody big as . Haha .. took 2 of us to hang it up properly too ..

Hard to tell with the yellow light on but to me they look abit lighter coloured. Leaves look a little unhappy too.

What are you feeding them?

What are they growing in? Just coco?

How often are you feeding them?

How high are your lights above the plants?

Also when filling pots try and fill them all the way to the top. The way you have them there, there is dead hot air stuck around the plant unless you have a big fan blowing into the plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk