Newbie wants some feedback on two seedlings

Hi Guys,

Been lurking for a while and just got a order of 22 or so SSS and some extras b4 hand that I thought I would practice with before possibly ruining my beautiful stash.

These 2 are Fem Black Berry OG from Emerald Triangle, both popped easy; one went into a coco pot after being soaked for a bit in a shot glass, then watered in with GH Lucas on 30th June. The Other is in a peat pod obviously but is looking a bit small planted on 11th July. They are on a heat mat with some other unrelated things as u can see, because its quite cold outside. Light is a 130w 6400k CFL ebay special on 18/hr day. Also have a 250W HPS but its a bit warm I think at this stage as well as a 250w Mixed spectrum CFL. I also run a small fan over them at different times as the 1st seedling was more than a little leggy.

Basically I was hoping to learn to plant guerilla with some of these or the SSS (Texas Guinan or Nice Chunk) obviously when time is right. Been feeding with weak Canna Coco A + B and some Canna Rhizo.

Any tips ideas tips anything would be much appreciated, i'm very new to all of this.

Cheers Guys,

J. :pimp:

post-52330-0-88383600-1500349507_thumb.jpg

post-52330-0-96382900-1500349511_thumb.jpg

Hey guys might rip off the netting and plant it deeper into a small solo cup esque thing filled with coir like the other one.

EDIT: post-52330-0-92024400-1500364068_thumb.jpg post-52330-0-33233200-1500364079_thumb.jpg

Sorry for shit pics put I did plant the smaller one in a new pot with coir and Great White, lowered the CFL as much as possible (can still go bigger tomorrow 250W CFL Dual Spec).

Let me know what u guys think (I still have the 250W HPS)

Cheers,

Edited by filthyjw

Hey guys might rip off the netting and plant it deeper into a small solo cup esque thing filled with coir like the other one.

EDIT: attachicon.gifbb3.jpg attachicon.gifbb4.jpg

Sorry for shit pics put I did plant the smaller one in a new pot with coir and Great White, lowered the CFL as much as possible (can still go bigger tomorrow 250W CFL Dual Spec).

Let me know what u guys think (I still have the 250W HPS)

Cheers,

Have you used great white before ? What do you think of it ?

Have you used great white before ? What do you think of it ?

Used it before growing MMJ, only had a tiny bit left so i chucked it in (ordered another last night and some rhizo, farrk!). Initial impressions are very good with it although it's expensive. Gives insane strong roots in my DWC.

Cheers,

Edited by filthyjw