Hi porcha i make up a batch of canna infused coconut oil and always have a frozen block in the freezer ready to use its already activated because its been decarboxylated before making the coconut oil so all i do is make a hot coffea or a hot milo with milk and chop of a couple of small blocks from the frozen block and drop into my cuppa stir till its melted and your good to go best way to start the day and i usually manage to get a few jobs done before it fully kicks in lol i make it pretty strong and one cuppa lasts all day and into the night,its fantastic lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks GQ this sounds doable to me, I usually only take it at night to sleep without pain and I’m a insomniac with restless legs and lots more lol it seems to stay in my system for pain relief till 10am if I take it at midnight. I’m over taking cappadex and forte for the pain and sleepeze just makes me feel tired all day. So defiantly I might try this and a smaller amount mid dayish if needed for pain but I generally just tolerate it till bed time [emoji171]

Cheers, Porcha

I do not disclaim anything about this message. I'm quite proud of it, really!

I would agree gq ...i think its one of the best ways to have it....and when it kicks in ...its hillarious

lol why is it hilarious Cardrona

Gosh we sound so alike lol as you probably noticed im also an insomniac and pain is another issue which i also take a mixture of different pain pills to relieve to the pain but i find when i get the dosage right of canna oil i dont need pain pills at all for pain and the high is great but the insomnia is a different one again i need large doeses of oil to get the desired effect of sleep and different strains work better than others also i find i get immune pretty quick if i just take it one way over a period of time so i try to break it up a bit il take black oil for a couple of weeks then swap for coconut oil for a few weeks then smoke for a couple of weeks than il take canna butter/brownies for a couple weeks back to pills for a couple and start the process again,it really helps your body to not get immune and i recken ive reduced the crap big phama drugs i was taking by 75% which is huge for me and feel so much better for it to

• Upvote 3

Hi porcha i make up a batch of canna infused coconut oil and always have a frozen block in the freezer ready to use its already activated because its been decarboxylated before making the coconut oil so all i do is make a hot coffea or a hot milo with milk and chop of a couple of small blocks from the frozen block and drop into my cuppa stir till its melted and your good to go best way to start the day and i usually manage to get a few jobs done before it fully kicks in lol i make it pretty strong and one cuppa lasts all day and into the night,its fantastic lol

Do you just decarboxylate in the oven? Mind telling me your method?

Well i ve played around with a few recipes over the years but my favorite is simplest,i start with de,carbing i roughly break up all the bud and put a thin layer of bud on trays lined with baking paper dont pile it up to much i usually have a few trays and i dont wiegh it but id guesstimate about 4 to 5 maybe 5 to 6 ounces of bud plus about the same of good trim and leaf maybe even a bit more than that,i set the oven at 120degrees and i decarb it for 20 to 25minutes and its done, i leave it on the bench to cool and its ready to use,i make coconut oil and canna butter the same way and to that amount of pot i add 750 to a 1000grams of butter or coconut oil to equal parts water you can add more water if you need it,i used to cook it for 12hrs but ive found over the years that it doesnt really need that long 6 hrs is more than enough time give and take a bit i like to bring the mix up to a simmer and than turn the heat back down a bit pop the lid on and let it cook away checking regularly to see if you need to add more water,when the times up i strain it while its still pretty hot,i put a clean chux cloth in a rice strainer and sit that in a large bowl while i pour the mixture in and strain it,a clean pair of rubber gloves work well so you can give it a good squeeze to get out all the goodness being carefull because its very hot,once all the plant material is strained i let it cool for a while and put your oil and water mix in the fridge to set and you end up with really big disc of butter or coconut oil thats super potent lol,that disc lasts me months and once its set its ready to use in any recipe that has butter in it or swap for coconut if you prefer that, i cut mine up into smaller blocks and put it into the freezer so its portioned up and ready to go,you only need around 100grams of canna butter to make a whole tray of brownies and yeah there wicked lol i often make a batch of brownies and freeze half for later because you only need one piece to be smashed all day and into the night if you dont freeze some you have to eat the whole lot in just a few days which is a whole lotta smashedness lol so by freezing it you can have fresh brownies for the whole month and a small square only takes a few minutes to thaw and ready to eat,anyways thats what i do theres lots of ways but this is the way i do it and everyone thats ever done the recipe loves it the only complaint ive ever has is its to strong for some a lot of my mates only have a half piece or less but i like it strong lol defiantly give it a go thirsty its awesome and if you want make smaller amouts you just use less butter and water to easy, cheers,,GQ

• Upvote 1