You should try making your own edibles porcha then you can make them savory or sweet what ever you like best and it will probably taste better,you know what gone into it and home made is probably a stronger product or at least you get to decide how strong its going to be lol and the options are endless as to what you can make,I LOVE EDIBLES lol yum and drinkables to

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

Hey GQ I have thought about it but with work, business, farm I don’t have much spare time well none atm. I like the idea of a drink, have u made drinks b4? [emoji23] I’m going to go on caps for now and will look into cooking if I get time. As I’m not use to it I find 1/2 of a caramel bar sits me on my butt [emoji23][emoji85] I’ve also got a puffco coming so will be interesting to see how that goes with me being a non smoker [emoji6]

Cheers, Porcha

I do not disclaim anything about this message. I'm quite proud of it, really!

Hi porcha i make up a batch of canna infused coconut oil and always have a frozen block in the freezer ready to use its already activated because its been decarboxylated before making the coconut oil so all i do is make a hot coffea or a hot milo with milk and chop of a couple of small blocks from the frozen block and drop into my cuppa stir till its melted and your good to go best way to start the day and i usually manage to get a few jobs done before it fully kicks in lol i make it pretty strong and one cuppa lasts all day and into the night,its fantastic lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2