Does the issue here look like Ph fluctuation?

What strain is it ? Wondering what the expected stretch is ?

Your probably better off just bending and tieing down a little each day . Would hate to see your main stem damaged so go easy ,,,,,a little at a time each day till your happy with it.

Super cropping would be good but you don't want to go through a learning curve on your only main cola.lol.

• Upvote 1

Few recent photos from the weekend. Slowly getting some bud growth and lots of white pistils growing. Some crystals forming also. Little concerned on height of biggest plant.. is any way i can train to slow height or is it too late?

1344668afd99dd47b45498b19332e85c.jpg

db7fb47cf4338b933c43c9894a640e5e.jpg

2eb17540cec84c936b9d28b40109d18d.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

put something there that you can attach some string or the like and maybe tie at the highest point a slowly start to bend before it breaks tie it off, then over the next week or two bend it a bit at a time till you get where you want it be careful don't snap it too late and will slow grow down

What strain is it ? Wondering what the expected stretch is ?

Your probably better off just bending and tieing down a little each day . Would hate to see your main stem damaged so go easy ,,,,,a little at a time each day till your happy with it.

Super cropping would be good but you don't want to go through a learning curve on your only main cola.lol.

Just bagseed, from appearance of buds/ leaves i have 2 seperate strains no idea what they are though.. cool will try bending the tallest over gradually that should help!

Ok, sorry to offend.... Youre not burning your plants because your foliar spraying them with lights on. There is PH fluctuation issues and i can see obvious macro/micro nutrient issues.... deficiencies due to what could be lockout ..... salt buildup.. ok, so i just noticed your recent update..... Dont supercrop or anything, their structure is great.... get some twine and use the posts on each corner of the tent to provide support, the main apical branch of each plant needs it..... She will probably gain some decent weight !!!! :)

all the best,

• Upvote 1

Ok, sorry to offend.... Youre not burning your plants because your foliar spraying them with lights on. There is PH fluctuation issues and i can see obvious macro/micro nutrient issues.... deficiencies due to what could be lockout ..... salt buildup.. ok, so i just noticed your recent update..... Dont supercrop or anything, their structure is great.... get some twine and use the posts on each corner of the tent to provide support, the main apical branch of each plant needs it..... She will probably gain some decent weight !!!! :) all the best,

wholly molly, you really know your stuff puffy great advice there mate

If height is of any concern you can use twine to bend it towards one of the posts.... twine around the opposite post also for support.... Dont lst/supercrop now...

How come you shouldnt supercrop at this stage? I did do what you just mentioned today but the stem bent so i think i accidentally supercropped?

Within maybe 6 hrs the plants already started curving at the tip back upwards and the leaves are looking healthy again not wilted/heat stressed.