Does the issue here look like Ph fluctuation?

So up until a few days ago my plants have been growing pretty well. Over the last 4-5 days my plants have started to get some brown spotting and some lime green colour mostly at the tips of the top leaves. The lower leaves also started yellowing.

From what ive read i think its ph fluctuation and some nute burn possibly? Ive also got a few leaves curling like a taco, is this heat stress or possibly ph related as well?

Heres a few pics please help me get them back on track ! [emoji41] 00f07da555f44e6397b09a1d49ab37fe.jpg

c194fb839478c2c6f54e7115ed9aaa97.jpg

81ab4c3129d849dac4b1f363ac119472.jpg

45a86cc3672002b8ed1c0812f026187a.jpg

8d053a4c228e250bbaf01cc5cb69b0ef.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What he ^ said. Reason I asked was seeing the wet leaves and thinking those spots look like the sort of burn you get from wet leaves under HID lighting, or the sun.

Can cfl have the same effect or is it more likely ph causing nutrient lockout?

I've got leaves that have curled up and have a kind of dry look to them? Any idea what could be wrong here? Heat stress ? Another result of ph being off? 53024ddff917a610ccf96c13d117c6f1.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app