NTS , Managing the Microbe Workforce

Great topic post itchy ;)

I have heard about chitinases and believe after the heavy rains when you see worms travel to get out of the wet they move around and while in the soil ,moving chitin

and as chitin is a component of the cell walls of fungi and exoskeletal elements of some animals (including worms and arthropods),chitinases are generally found in organisms that either need to reshape their own chitin or dissolve and digest the chitin of fungi or animals.

Which makes sense,in a good clean natural,environment  

yes sir 

chitinase can be found in a few places like crustaceans but one easy way to get  chitinase enzyme is though using malted barley powder 

coffee grin the the barley & top dress , water in with aloe fluvic & silica & watch your plant pray to shiva 

if ya pop over here http://www.rollitup.org/t/chitin-chitoson-and-chitinase.604708/ this has a good run down on chitin chitinase chitosan

I'll be honest, I'm confused. What the hell happened in this thread? It seemed to go off in a couple of different tangents in no time. :D

well i tried telling a funny story & , well i made a detour , turned left when i should have gone right , opps , sorry folks