• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

PAYMENT SURVEY

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

scoob1980

scoob1980

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

TAKE OUR PAYMENT SURVEY NOW AND RECEIVE AN ORDER DISCOUNT, LOYALTY POINTS AND YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A €500 SEEDSMAN VOUCHER

An industry wide issue means that online seed companies are sometimes unable to accept credit cards as a payment method. Seedsman is regularly affected by this issue and therefore offers a range of safe, reliable and simple payment methods to our customers.

By taking this short survey, you would not only be helping Seedsman improve future customer experience, you will also recieve a discount on your next order and, if you suggest a new payment that Seedsman subsequently integrates, one lucky person will receive a €500 voucher to spend on our site.

In addition to this everyone who takes part in the survey will get 250 loyalty points to spend on seedsma.com

Head over to seedsman.com and take our survey

THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

sometimes its just easier to roll a blunt

LOGO FIRMA 250px.png

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4606 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Scoob i donno the red tape for u in your country or for us Aussies but would it be possible to open a back door account like other vendors? if not would it or could it be a possibility for you to get someone to open a Australian bank account and transfer the funds for Aussie orders maybe this wll be illegal? I'm not entirely sure how it works

last thing we the customers want to do is bring your company under scrutiny and legal matters but i know i have tried to use the bitcoin multipal times and it doesn't work, i would love all your freebies, at the moment i am lucky to get 1-3 freebies for over a $100 order with other companies 

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Members
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

I agree.

Have no problem accepting the Visa issue being out of your hands, and whilst I successfully managed a Bitcoin purchase I would still prefer a simple option like suggested by Gazza, if possible.

Might also be worth putting a link up to the survey to save the lazy amongst us from having to make a couple of extra clicks :D

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

Jim420

Jim420

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Just took the survey .. took me about 5 minutes .. pretty straight forward . It's more a like an educational survey - did you know type of thing . I still wish I could just pay with PayPal or with my debit / savings card .

Is buying seeds illegal in Australia ? If not , why all the fuss ?

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

I couldn't find the survey.

but my preference would be paypal also.  SSS used to offer it when they first started.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

Jim420

Jim420

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 Posts:

I couldn't find the survey.

but my preference would be paypal also. SSS used to offer it when they first started.

I swear PayPal would be dangerous for me .. haha. I'd have 100's of seeds in a tin by now .. it's because it's pain in the arse process that I don't buy as many , maybe the hurdles are a good thing ..

stinkybrownmist

stinkybrownmist

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 Posts:

Paypal is too tricky for big movers now though. They freeze accounts if they find out they are handling canna related purchases - some of the smaller banks and instagram sellers (i.e. 1-man shows) will use PP on the sly but thats about it sadly. Not worth having 000's of $s frozen just to make a few easy sales

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4606 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

When i placed my last order i was seriously contemplating sending cash it got that hard to order from Seedsman but i thought about all this money i am wasting in pre paid visa's and gift cards some i have left $20 on the card and chuck the card out just because i can't seem to spend those few extra bucks on the card it rejects the payment for over charging by 1 extra seeds, if i had a way of paying the exact amount i probably could have afforded to have another pack of primo seeds sitting in my stash

i know Haze io does paypal, they do pre paid visa and also giftcards but idon't like how they are hesitant to send in breeders packaging the only reason i chose them is the easy payment method otherwise i would go with another company that would send stealth but in breeders pack i just need that reassurance I'm growing what i bought, still right now i am wondering if Haze io sent what i bought sadly i haven't grown anything i have ordered from them yet

Seedsman is highly recommended on this forum for u get what u order so one day if my stars align i hope i can place a order :D

scoob1980

scoob1980

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 Posts:

At the moment we are looking into all payment options to make purchases easier for customers, even new payment methods are being explored such as bitcoins but with canna related items it is hard to get approval in most options as it falls into the dark area of drugs (no matter if it's medical, recreational or for research).

I am looking into getting an Australian account for Australian customers just trying to get the proper approval so customers are not left over paying for seeds and delivery.

Seeds are not illegal for storage reasons but then conditions apply to how they are stored legally, this varies from state to state.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4606 Posts:
Cool scoob i hope u guys can get it sorted

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.