Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

We looked at getting one and the cheapest we found was $6000 each which is crazy so we ended up with a mini bulldog that was $3200 (I still don't understand how dogs became so expensive) Inc flight to get her

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

Edited by mlbblitz

Yep its not a cheap game to get into but once your set up and starting to get a bit of cash back it definitely helps but you really need to be devoted to the breed to be successful money isnt everything but it sure as hell makes life a lot easier lol i paid 4800 for my female and 3500 for the male and both are insured just to cover my bum,the mother of my female just had 10pups to so they can have rather large litters for sure raising frenchies will be a pleasure compared to the last litter of great danes i had which was a litter of 15 and the mother dedcided she'd had enough after two weeks so i had to do the bottle feeding sarger,what a nightmare lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yup thats how it works billy but you just have to do all the bullshit involed in becoming a registered breeder first which really isn't to bad just a bit of fucking around with the paperwork side of things but it actually works out a lot more than that a female is limited to 5ceasers but thats five litters of tax free money which is a good return for the money thats spent to get set up,TAX FREE

Hi flubbed,thanks for checkin in mate i do appreciate that flubbed,im doing pretty good for a skinny white chic i suppose lol its finally starting to warm up here so I've been busy out in the gardens not to mention its school holidays here so that thats up most of my time,have a top weekend flubbed,cheers GQ

Ive turned the light out and il have another crack at it after the summers crop is done and dusted and I've put the vixen and money maker in the ground this afternoon hopefully il be able to get lost of cuttings from them to keep the strains going,im not so concerned about the vixen but im lovin the money maker and i dont want to lose it,even in veg the smells are to die for and after smoking some when i visited Sydney a while back i was sold lol its a keeper in my books plus it has a lot of medical benifits

• Upvote 1