Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Evening everybody,its been a long hard past 6days,I started a building a rock retaining wall a couple of months back for my mum and finally got the last rock in today,it almost looks professional and it would want to because I've really been busting my arse to to get it done before spring,its taken a while but I think we did a pretty good job for two chicks and one bloke but bloody hell I'm sore lol nothing a hot tub,some radox and a big fat joint can't fix lol4d7999c1fc1029bb1f22cd6b2cf8faf3.jpg6ad3eef43f361a5e61fbfaacb90a8b3c.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Heya Gq.. nice always good to stand back with a fatty and look at your hard work.. In the budoorn you posted.. Do you mist/foilar your flowering girls? Is that just the picture or is that wet spots in the leaves? If misting i wouldnt.. And if not misting/foilar feeding check humidity , plants overcroweded? Just a thought..

Peace..

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]

Evening king,I it wasn't meant to be there that pic,its an outdoors winter plant that somehow survived some pretty cold temps,I planted them and only watered them twice lol they've been pretty neglected anyways there not worth the bother to me for what it is,I'm going to pull them up in the morning so I can add a few things to the garden beds and get few jobs done ready for spring planting,gotta get the ground ready for the summer girls,thanks about the hard work to,I'm still paying for it lol,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app