Meizhi led lights

They're chinese made led units mate, just like the viparspectra or whatever the fk it is, Mars and I think Black Dog..

I honestly think they're very far from quality which means 2-4 months spent to receive average smoke, but if youre really strapped for cash and can't use hps, they will probably work just like Mars works haha.

If you're looking at leds, have a bit of cash to splash and want proper results use cree cob leds like Gazza :)

Peace and happy highs :)

Your friendly neighbourhood cookie monster

• Upvote 1

Cookie the only down side to CREE cobs are they are diy if one is not a electrical person it could be a nightmare or an expensive mistake, very easy to wire the cobs up back the front u have a 50/50% chance but they do have indicators before u put them into the cob holders if your doing a big room 15-20 cob's it might be a head fuck unless u do them in small sets of 5, once u do one set it should be a piece of cake

just remember to put inline fuses between the drivers and cobs your switch board should cover from mains to the drivers all though u can install a inline rcd which i will be using next grow just for added safety being a diy light