• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Dutch masters gone to the yanks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

oldfark

oldfark

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Too late everyone's bailed for other products ,gotta love all the nutrient bullshit.✌️

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4508 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Too late everyone's bailed for other products ,gotta love all the nutrient bullshit.✌️

Can't ponder on it, what was left on shelves flew out now what's left is old stock just gathering dust untill someone buys it which a lot of people arn't, i my self loved the product from way back in the day when they sold "Hot Coco"

i think once the owner realizes what he/she has lost from the Aus base of customers will be kicking them self, we were paying a good dollar for the nutrients all though it was a cheapish brand i wonder how much it will market for in the USA as everything over there is cents to our dollars, he/she may have a larger market by a big margin but more mass production at a much reduced cost price i wonder if it'll work out

maybe it was the overhead cost in Aus that made them move? factory workers pay in Aus $800-$850 per week as a guess what are the American's paid for the same work? $300-$400?

they sure would kill it in rent cost in the USA i'd imagine as Aus is fucking expensive to live and run anything in

however a lot of Aussies do make it big in the USA

N3ro

N3ro

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

here's a solution.......... go uber

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4508 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

here's a solution.......... go uber

Hows your grows going?

Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.