Dutch masters gone to the yanks

I donno weather to laugh or say is that last post serious?

ya ikr

if Dutch Masters Gold stops being sold here in Aus.... I will make BANK hardcore on it.

I still got my beautiful debt-free, insurance-claim-free, Aussie Bidniss Number (ABN),

I'll import a shipping container of Dutch Masters pallets , nutrients and additives, even got a clean credit history, they've got insurance,

I can set up a bidniss account w/ them and they can invoice me after I get the product.

You better be fuckn right about this Tonez001 coz I want to make BANK.

Look out if you tellin me Fibs Boy.

• Upvote 1

ya ikr

if Dutch Masters Gold stops being sold here in Aus.... I will make BANK hardcore on it.

I still got my beautiful debt-free, insurance-claim-free, Aussie Bidniss Number (ABN),

I'll import a shipping container of Dutch Masters pallets , nutrients and additives, even got a clean credit history, they've got insurance,

I can set up a bidniss account w/ them and they can invoice me after I get the product.

You better be fuckn right about this Tonez001 coz I want to make BANK.

Look out if you tellin me Fibs Boy.

Go to[/https://www.dutchmasternutrients.com/about-dutch-master-nutrients]. C for yourself.

Posted from the [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=89705]OZ Stoners mobile app

Dutch Master is no longer making any of the nutrients they had.. Gold, Advance ,One are all gone ... It is now being made by Fuji chemicals in America and is only being sold direct from Dutch Master via America .

At this time the new products are not available in Australia ,I have been in contact with Gribbs a few times, and they have kept me updated as to whats going on via their Facebook page. 

The release of the products in Australia is still pending ..

The old product is being fazed out and stock levels are now in stores only nothing in the warehouses and the lease hold on thoses warehouses has now ended .So there is no more Dutchmaster property,factory, warehouses, or shops in Australia. The owner ( Gribbs) now lives full time in America . 

Want to check the facts ...Please do

Dutchmaster on facebook for all to see and contact. This is the fastest and most reliable way to contact them at the moment..

In the meantime..

I am now using Hy-gen Nutrients as the the dutchmaster chemist now works for these guys in Australia.. I am very happy with this product in Grow and early bloom .Its not expensive and you use small amounts ( EG: 150ml A & B plus silica at full strength in 50 liters plus only 25ml of additives ..) 

At this time I think DM have lost a long term customer as they clearly dont give a fuck about the customers that helped make them who they are..We took a risk on a young new company in 1998 and this is how we are rewarded .. 

• Upvote 1

If the warehouse/s are no longer leased, and they've fucked off to the States. It's a fair chance they don't intend on trading in Australia anymore. Aussie's got the royal salute!

No great loss to me, found their shit overpriced for what it seemed to deliver for those that were sold on the stuff. Only thing I miss, is the Drag Bike they use to sponsor. :D

We the Dutch Master customers built the business up than they sold out on us it's probably why a lot of us stick to Canna because they are tried and tested and not going anywhere...

kind of sucks ass because everything Australian Owned is being sold to other countries or foreign people, when was the last time u seen a Aussie working in a 7-11 or at Pizzahut?

We the Dutch Master customers built the business up than they sold out on us it's probably why a lot of us stick to Canna because they are tried and tested and not going anywhere...

kind of sucks ass because everything Australian Owned is being sold to other countries or foreign people, when was the last time u seen a Aussie working in a 7-11 or at Pizzahut?

In defence.. The Market and research facilities in the states is why he moved his company. Gribbs was sick of all the Australian Government crap while employing Australian's and paying tax.. What he didnt do was calculate the requirements of his Aussie customer base until the new product arrived on our shores or give us any warning of his intentions . Im not sure if I will invest in his new products considering.. He forced me to try another product and Im liking it..His loss 

Give the Hy-Gen range a go ,Im very happy with it so far and I used DM for years.

Edited by Traviss
  • Upvote 1