• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"

Photo

Dutch masters gone to the yanks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

I donno weather to laugh or say is that last post serious?

ya ikr

if Dutch Masters Gold stops being sold here in Aus.... I will make BANK hardcore on it.

I still got my beautiful debt-free, insurance-claim-free, Aussie Bidniss Number (ABN),

I'll import a shipping container of Dutch Masters pallets , nutrients and additives, even got a clean credit history, they've got insurance,

I can set up a bidniss account w/ them and they can invoice me after I get the product.

You better be fuckn right about this Tonez001 coz I want to make BANK.

Look out if you tellin me Fibs Boy.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Tonez001

Tonez001

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:
  • Interests:Pot, NRL, Pot, Family, Pot, Friends, Pot, Comedy
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Just LEC for the 1st time. Will let u no.

ya ikr
if Dutch Masters Gold stops being sold here in Aus.... I will make BANK hardcore on it.

I still got my beautiful debt-free, insurance-claim-free, Aussie Bidniss Number (ABN),
I'll import a shipping container of Dutch Masters pallets , nutrients and additives, even got a clean credit history, they've got insurance,
I can set up a bidniss account w/ them and they can invoice me after I get the product.

You better be fuckn right about this Tonez001 coz I want to make BANK.
Look out if you tellin me Fibs Boy.

Go to[/https://www.dutchmas...aster-nutrients]. C for yourself.

Posted from the [URL=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=89705]OZ Stoners mobile app

Traviss

Traviss

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish

Dutch Master is no longer making any of the nutrients they had.. Gold, Advance ,One are all gone ... It is now being made by Fuji chemicals in America and is only being sold direct from Dutch Master via America .

At this time the new products are not available in Australia ,I have been in contact with Gribbs a few times, and they have kept me updated as to whats going on via their Facebook page. 

The release of the products in Australia is still pending ..

The old product is being fazed out and stock levels are now in stores only nothing in the warehouses and the lease hold on thoses warehouses has now ended .So there is no more Dutchmaster property,factory, warehouses, or shops in Australia. The owner ( Gribbs) now lives full time in America . 

Want to check the facts ...Please do

Dutchmaster on facebook for all to see and contact. This is the fastest and most reliable way to contact them at the moment..

In the meantime..

I am now using Hy-gen Nutrients as the the dutchmaster chemist now works for these guys in Australia.. I am very happy with this product in Grow and early bloom .Its not expensive and you use small amounts ( EG: 150ml A & B plus silica at full strength in 50 liters plus only 25ml of additives ..) 

At this time I think DM have lost a long term customer as they clearly dont give a fuck about the customers that helped make them who they are..We took a risk on a young new company in 1998 and this is how we are rewarded .. 

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • 939 Posts:

Gunna make bank as fuck

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• 420 Crew
  • 2558 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

If the warehouse/s are no longer leased, and they've fucked off to the States. It's a fair chance they don't intend on trading in Australia anymore. Aussie's got the royal salute!

No great loss to me, found their shit overpriced for what it seemed to deliver for those that were sold on the stuff. Only thing I miss, is the Drag Bike they use to sponsor. :D

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4508 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

We the Dutch Master customers built the business up than they sold out on us it's probably why a lot of us stick to Canna because they are tried and tested and not going anywhere...

kind of sucks ass because everything Australian Owned is being sold to other countries or foreign people, when was the last time u seen a Aussie working in a 7-11 or at Pizzahut?

Traviss

Traviss

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish

We the Dutch Master customers built the business up than they sold out on us it's probably why a lot of us stick to Canna because they are tried and tested and not going anywhere...

kind of sucks ass because everything Australian Owned is being sold to other countries or foreign people, when was the last time u seen a Aussie working in a 7-11 or at Pizzahut?

In defence.. The Market and research facilities in the states is why he moved his company. Gribbs was sick of all the Australian Government crap while employing Australian's and paying tax.. What he didnt do was calculate the requirements of his Aussie customer base until the new product arrived on our shores or give us any warning of his intentions . Im not sure if I will invest in his new products considering.. He forced me to try another product and Im liking it..His loss 

Give the Hy-Gen range a go ,Im very happy with it so far and I used DM for years.

Edited by Traviss, 16 July 2017 - 10:01 PM.

amanda1717

amanda1717

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
Nn

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
DM will supply hydro stores with their product, dont worry..... they recognise market potential ...
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

matmew

matmew

Just Sprouting

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 Posts:

How many fucking times do you want to tell us

He's passionate, must be a good reason for repetition. 

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.