Dutch masters gone to the yanks

I swear by DM GOLD range, but now they've changed all Dutch Master, & it's American. And not to exported outta the states. That's shit house. I used everything DM, gold. A & B, add27, Silica, Zone & the Liquid Light. Quickened growth, & definitely increased yield. But now the Americans manufacture it, & like Vegemite, changed it, no doubt f.. king it. Lucky I used to buy in bulk, & can still find it in some hydie shops, probably got 4/5 grows left. Don't no Wot I'm gonna do after that. Any ideas folks. Run to waste set up. 2x 2x2.2 gorrila. Just invested in 4 Hi-Par 315s ballast, running Phillips Master colour CDM-TP MW lights. 50l pots with 70/30 perlite mix. Use RO water as well. Really had come to rely on DM gold. Wot 2 do? Wot 2 do? 

I swear by DM GOLD range, but now they've changed all Dutch Master, & it's American. And not to exported outta the states. That's shit house. I used everything DM, gold. A & B, add27, Silica, Zone & the Liquid Light. Quickened growth, & definitely increased yield. But now the Americans manufacture it, & like Vegemite, changed it, no doubt f.. king it. Lucky I used to buy in bulk, & can still find it in some hydie shops, probably got 4/5 grows left. Don't no Wot I'm gonna do after that. Any ideas folks. Run to waste set up. 2x 2x2.2 gorrila. Just invested in 4 Hi-Par 315s ballast, running Phillips Master colour CDM-TP MW lights. 50l pots with 70/30 perlite mix. Use RO water as well. Really had come to rely on DM gold. Wot 2 do? Wot 2 do? 

How many fucking times do you want to tell us

Dutch Master was a good nutrient actually one of the best i've used i use to use the DM Hot Coco back in the day i think they took that away and replaced it with Advance

Canna is just as good IMO

Aussies are selling us out of everything hardly anything is Australian owned in Australia anymore sadly

dutch masters gold is a good range indeed.

I use dutch masters gold silica.

I will continue to use it.

I will simply buy 5Litre bottles.

They will not stop selling Dutch Masters in Aus ever.

People love Dutch Masters here and will use it for long time.

Good luck mate https://www.dutchmasternutrients.com/about-dutch-master-nutrients. Go here 1st, b4 u say more. We may get more DMs product here in the future but no 1 no's wen. Believe me, I've ask, I've asked a lot. Not as we no it either. Specifically for the commercial Cannabis grower & obviously any Cannabis growers money is fine. They 3 ranges depending on ur growing technique. All 3 ranges have there own nutes & addatives.But, u can purchase if u live in the good ole US of A only. Love the quote, "They will not selling Dutch Masters in Aus ever." Well u simply go out & buy ur 5litres. Good Luck sport.

dutch masters gold is a good range indeed.

I use dutch masters gold silica.

I will continue to use it.

I will simply buy 5Litre bottles.

They will not stop selling Dutch Masters in Aus ever.

People love Dutch Masters here and will use it for long time.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

yea i wont have any problems

I buy a lot of products they dont sell here anyway

i remember buying Advanced Nutrients and General Hydroponics from overseas etc.

actually at one time i was receiving almost half my additives from overseas, ebay/amazon/private websites