Diagnosing Issue | Leaf Curling

Dont use fabric pots in a heated grow room. High humidity sucks, fucks with mobilisation of micro/macro nutrients within the plant. Dont use that fucking hay either lol its not growing in a paddock

Thank you. Will re-pot them today. And get rid of the sugar cane mulch lol...

I'm thinking about pulling these plants, something doesn't seem right...

e3dbfe1349898db2ce0e7f08d03126b8.jpg

0cfc793f7d96781dbe0d2b60042e1a9b.jpg

8d7ae4e6d4b6e852fe04f524065aff35.jpg

The leaves are no longer curling too badly, but look kind of dry, really light green colouring, and sort of purple/brown at the edges. Any ideas what's going on?

The temps are around the mid-high 20's, exhaust fan running intermittently throughout the day, light is about 20" off the canopy. All in soil, just feeding water every 3-4 days...

Cheers,

e

Edited by eddie420

Measured the PH at the roots, it was looking around 7.0 - 7.5 might run some PH'd water at 6.0 - 6.5 through at next feed, plus maybe some root zone enhancers...

Would very much appreciate some help if anyone has a chance to look at those pictures. I did some internet sleuthing and one suggestion was a Potassium deficiency (soil grows only) or maybe a Nitrogen deficiency...

Edited by eddie420

Anyone ever get the feeling that nobody's listening? lol...

Has anyone ever re-potted their plants in the early stages of flowering? I'm thinking of re-potting all 4 plants into a coco/perlite mix. I feel like something is wrong with my medium, maybe drainage issues, possibly they don't like the veggie mix soil I used (too much organic material/manure/compost?)

It would be nice not to lose these mature plants, but I have six more clones ready to take their place... so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I lost them due to re-potting and stressing the plants.

Any thoughts from the Pro's?

Thanks for the replies. I'm not feeding them anything. I figured there was enough nutrients in the soil mix I used... yeah I think there are some really tiny flies around. I really feel like the soil composition is wrong, the plants are staying wet for far too long...

I need to find a better copy of that leaf guide, it must've uploaded in really low res. Can't read it...