Diagnosing Issue | Leaf Curling

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Growing Medium: Soil/Sand/Perlite
Growing Style:
Watering/Feeding Frequency: As needed
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): None
PH Levels: Unknown
Temperature/Humidity Levels: between 12-22 degrees
Air Flow/Fans etc.: CanFan 125mm, passive intake (ducting)
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): Sol-Sense 315W LEC
Total Wattage: 315W
Growth Stage: Just switched to 12/12
Plants Age: 3 months
Cannabis Strain: GSC x OG Kush

I just re-potted this lady into a fabric pot, gave her a mix of compost, soil, sand & Perlite, then gave her a good water. She's been under a 130W CFL for a few months and vegging well, but has now started to show some signs of stress (see pic). I feel like temps may be too low, so I've switched off the exhaust fan, and am going to add a 60cm tube heater shortly. Any ideas what may be the issue?

Any help much appreciated!

E420

post-60432-0-31493300-1498814707_thumb.jpg

Thanks Gazza, so direct heat from the lamp, meaning I should raise it up? Humidity is high now that I've turned the fan off (80%). I have a small de-humidifier that I'm going to put in the tent. The temp in the tent is getting no higher than 22 degrees Celsius at the moment... the tent is in a big cold shed

So, my plant is still looking unhappy. Leaves curling upwards. I raised the light so it's now a good 24" above the canopy. I have a 60 cm tube heater in there now so the temps are looking good, around the 24 range during the day. Humidity is now at 68% since I put the dehumidifier in. I have 3 other plants in there, one in late stages of flower, and the other two just switched to 12/12. The other plants don't seem to be suffering like the Cookies Kush...

Any ideas? I've given her a good drink too...

983d563fc9791d1fbf275837ca8f41d5.jpg

Edited by eddie420