Feeding schedule

fuk i used flora nova bloom before.

if its the one im thinking of, it was really really heavy shit, the bottle weighed an extra 50% weight from solids in the nutrient.

needed a good hard shake to mix that thick gunk up ay ? lol

i think i used flora nova bloom , pk 13/14, MPK, bio-diesel, trace elements , dutch master silica, b52 vitamins.

think i flowered chem dawg, skywalker kush, kosher kush, few freebies as well.

that was a good run actually.

never really knew if it was the flora nova or the bio diesel that got the trichomes pumping so hard.

lol.

The flora nova line by GH is a good quality nutrient.... Ive harvested some killer buds when using it in the past ..... If using it with coco then i'd suggest a straight water feed every 4 days or so.... It is some strong shit. Might want to flush for longer than usual ..... and contains alot of humic/fulvic solids.... which improves nutrient uptake,,,,, also is something lacking in coco substrate throughout a grow cycle..... good shit

Edited by _Puff_Tough_