grow research performance grow

Hi guys,has anyone had any experience with this fairly cheap 2 part performance grow nutrient.

made by Grow Research,it has 3 diff stages,

Indoor;stage one

Veg;stage two

Flower and bud;stage three

Been using on autos last 3 wks at half strength,have'nt noticed any big growth spurts yet,has anyone any info?

Sorry for the delay cardman, they are all about 30 days,all autos with most WWs ,5 days in to pre-flower.

GSCs are up to 5-6 nodes,haze are little smaller.

Temps for whole grow between 20-28 deg c

RH,50%-64%. They were stunted by gnats when seedlings

In soil,6ltr pots

I'm sure those nutes are fine but....

30 days old and still in a 6L pot is worrying. If your pots are really only 6 litres, if it were me (and although most say not to transplant autos), I'd transplant now to a 20+ litre pot and deal with a bit of shock rather than try and get a decent yield in a 6 litre pot. Might be possible in 6L but you'd have to resort to crazy shit like air-pruning and watering them a billon times a day when they are in full swing. And they'll likely still end up small, shitty yielding things.

In future it would be a good idea to start your auto in its final pot to avoid stalling its growth with up-potting and make this pot a MINIMUM of 20 litres if in pots/soil but really, go a bigger size if you have the room.

Maybe turn these into little bonsai autos and chuck some new seeds in the ground? Make a wee zen garden

I understand concept of starting in large pots and no transplant with autos,because of only having sm grow area and living in rental property,they had to be

in sm pots.Prob is when re-potted first time,i noticed root sys had not even reached edges of pots.Thats why started this forum in first place,to see if it 

was nutes i am using or gnats were prob. Why put plants through that process if no evidence of being rootbound. 

Have to ask this stuff cause i got no bloody idea whats going on

6 at mo,converted double inbuilt wardrobe 1100 x1600 x 500cm, Using that 400w spider cob4 by growfresh LED,that i'm told is not much good, something

about epistar drivers,with twin T5HOs on either wall for sidelights.

Not to sure on right canopy distance,still playen around with that,

First time under lights,so trying to dial in,learn and soak up what you guys say so by the time these high CBD beans arrive,i'll have fighting chance to grow

good medicine for my daughter who suffers badly from fibromyalgia.

Just when i think i'm on a roll and sorta understand what i'm doing,it all comes crashing down.anyway that's all part of learning. THINK iv'e got PH

right and nutes are only half strength,so prob is the pot size. All the autos i topped are goin really well,there in the large pots and i leave them perm outside now.

The ones in sm pots that i keep inside don't seem to have same growth rate,i know,i know pots to small but when landlord comes a calling,those pots gotta get

outa there quick smart.

Man just trying to be a big sponge and soak up knowledge that's why i take comments so serious and so appreciative.

Edited by afgahn bob

Thanks Gazza,it's to easy to think that every prob is something iv'e fucked up,and then spend 10hrs overthinking it.

Because i'm doin this for not so much myself but my little girl,it's hard when i do make mistakes

But so much easier when someone says  'hey your goin allright'

Just didn't think it would be so rewarding 

• Upvote 1