Super cbdx

cardrona

Question

9 answers to this question

yea but do they mean every seed supercbdx sells has that cbd profile or does it mean that the phenotype of the strain that they use to pollinate everything from is that one specified with that cbd profile?

im confused on that part

i think that the supercbdx strain that has its profile listed is the donor parent that contributed pollen to make all these strains myself

• Upvote 1

I presume they all have the profile as that is the title they are being sold under...and could be liable if false ...as testing from strains that claim to have cbd ....has proven many being sold as cbd are in fact not and have very little if any cbd .

As from my breeding exerience they havent had the time to stabilise it .....some companies have... but the majority haven't.

Especially the small ones

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Until we get accurate lab testing in oz we are all guessing on CBDs ,yes we can buy CBd enriched strains but how do we know which phenotypes to procreate ?

Not sure how accurate little testing kits are anyone?

if you use google you can find thc + cannabiadiol test cards.

affordable, youtube demonstration on how to use them.

you would need to buy a fair few in bulk for it to be cheaper.

you might only need to ever try 10 cards on 10 phenotypes of a medical strain, pheno-hunting your correct medicinal ratios.

anyways its not too bad $300 id say you could have a few testers in your hands at home in aus.

can just buy new cards after that, you already got the kit, cheaper that way.

• Upvote 2

Please when I post anything it is for me to try to understand and share ....... and sharing helps understanding ,there are a lot of false material being put out these days ,and a lot of money involved ,

Beer was no good till they added an x,or some additional gimmick ,or  a B or a catchy slogan

A TV went to  a stereo TV then a WIDE screen TV then a PLasma TV then a so and so forth curve flat screen are watching kids marketing skills at paying off there hex debt

lmao   ;)

You 

Watch this evolve and unfold 

Edited by cardrona