1 Plant, 1 Pound, Whos doing it, Whos Done It, Whos Trying It?

Awesome, i remember reading on the Sensi web site or it might have been ebay they don't guarantee it working with other additive so good to know someone has already tried

i think I'm going to go a one pot wonder, wonder why i never tried it before lol

nah here is an example Gazza:

I have a 20L bucket , add silica and stir, then molasses, then trace elements, then bat guano, then potash, couple capfuls of fish emulsion, a cap of b vitamins, usually a couple mL of seaweed, then mix it all up, then add the sensi a + b , don't even test it. jsut added set amounts of those things, depending on week of flower, then added a+b @ 2/3 the full strength dosage recommended on the label.

Plants always green and happy. plants always have available nutrients and full list of elements.

if you encounter any problem at all, jsut flush everything and make a fresh feed and feed them and leave them for 2-3 days they will bounce back.

ph perfect is magic .

• Upvote 1

BAM!.

thats what i like to hear or read.

quantity is a secondary concern. . i say secondary coz fourth-dary or fifth-dary sounds weird.

the medicinal value .. highs.. the smells.. the tastes. .. the breeding potential. .. then possibly the quantity.

EXACTLY Gumby

My medicinal need comes first, second, third, fourth......

This is why I go 12-13weeks of 12/12, sure I could get more smoke doing 3 runs in the time it takes me to do 2. But I NEED QUALITY Going 12-13 weeks gives me the benefits I need

I could keep taking all the pharma crap they want to feed me (and recommend I take)but I'm so spaced out on that shit, it's fuckin horrific. Then there's the side effects and more meds to 'try' and manage the side effects. Hell, I'd rattle like a bloody pill bottle if I took it all. I've got enough meds here to stock a pharmacy, opiates of every flavour, colour and creed. YUCK.

To my thinking weight is a concern for those wanting to make a buck. If that's the case, pump it full of PGR's, that'll give you all the weight you want, but the quality goes to shit.

Give me quality every time over quantity.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

Plan is to buy a 60 litre drum and turn it into a RDWC, i haven't looked into the different types or methods i have seen some guys running serious pipe work like 50mm for returns i don't think I'm going that style or flow rates the water noise and or pumps could be a problem

going to run at lease a 200mm mesh pot, have to chose a air pump and water pump, reservoir will likely be 20 litre bucket to keep as much space outside of the tent as possible, I'm using the tent i used in my last grow .9x.5x1.8m, if my seeds show up strain will be incredible hulk, nutes will be sensi PH with additional additives, chiller will be a bar fridge with as much garden hose i can fit in it, looking to achieve 1 pound from 1 plant in half a square meter of growing space, lighting will be led cob's 4 pieces thats double what i used last time so the aim is pretty high 1 pound from 200watts of light thats about 44.4watts per square foot going to run individual cob drivers so i can save on electricity and only run the lights i need for the amount of space the plant is taking up at the time

I'm trying to join the high achievers class lol

Hj any pics or info on your set up?

Maybe if you add c02 enrichment you might get a lb from 200w cob.

i still can't see 200w of anything handing out a lb naturally grown bud.

it's what i want believe me, not saying it can't or wont happen etc.

i would love to grab 4 x 50w cobs and grow a lb myself.

well i hope you can , then i can copy ya!

keep up the good work Gazza

4x400w mh/hps 's

2x2x2m tent

52L pots

4 plants each have their own 400w light

Strain hunters "money maker"

Attitude "baked Alaska"

And two mr nice "super silver haze"

All growing in canna terra pro soil using the canna bio range

Topped multiple times, lst'd and super cropped vegged for just on 8 weeks

• Upvote 1

Maybe if you add c02 enrichment you might get a lb from 200w cob.

i still can't see 200w of anything handing out a lb naturally grown bud.

it's what i want believe me, not saying it can't or wont happen etc.

i would love to grab 4 x 50w cobs and grow a lb myself.

well i hope you can , then i can copy ya!

keep up the good work Gazza

Carn there are a lot of guys pulling 1lb from 5 cobs they are all over the internet but they do 5 cobs over 1x1m where as i have to do it over half that space, 4 cobs ran at 75watts each = 400w hps, 5 cobs ran at 50watts each = 400w hps the thing I'm going to struggle with is pulling a pound from basically a wardrobe sized tent, I'll honestly be happy with anything but 1lb is the challenge

my apprentice pulled 11oz (8oz from plant on the left mars thread) from 600 actual led watts under those led's, if he ran with two of those plants on the left in pics thats 1lb harvest, cobs are way better than the 5watt diode leds