HYDROPONIC SYSTEM 5 19L on ebay

You don't get much lower than a 32 litre (I thought they were 25L) Nylex Tub with a lid,. going by it's specs it stands 200mm tall. Bloody things are durable and don't split.

32ltr Small Plastic Tub Stack & Nest

Used to be able to get black tubs with black lids which would be better suited for light-proofing the root zone.

Here's one I've had for over 10 years that I've used to plant clones into so to get them bigger before going into their individual DWC buckets.

post-10745-1236987400.jpg

I ended up using the setup that i mentioned in the original post on this thread and i must say i am pretty impressed with it overall. The bars on the top of the reservoir have been strengthened in this latest version so there is definitely no sagging issues anymore, i had the larger 19 liter pots full to the top with the clay balls and no sagging at all even when totally wet. One thing i was concerned about was the ability to easily change the water in the res which holds around 160 liters and i ended up buying one of those little snake cameras from china and with that i could see really well the condition of the roots, i only changed the water in the res once when i changed nutrients to flowering and was actually very surprised that there was no sign at all of any of the nasty slime, the roots looked really healthy all through the grow but i also did put 4 extra air stones in the res which i assume helped quite a bit, i also sloshed some Hydrogen peroxide in the res every couple of weeks and the end result was very good for a first attempt at Hydroponics. The little flap at the front of the reservoir was very convenient for checking PH and TDS and overall i found it great to use, one of the main benefits of this setup is the small height of the res ( about 5") so with the pots on top it still left heaps of growing space in my 2 meter high tent. It was also the first time i had used LED lighting and was also very impressed with that.The light was a Viparspectra V900 and it craps all over the 400 watt HPS that it replaced so all in all it worked awesome.

Cheers

Z

You don't get much lower than a 32 litre (I thought they were 25L) Nylex Tub with a lid,. going by it's specs it stands 200mm tall. Bloody things are durable and don't split.

32ltr Small Plastic Tub Stack & Nest

Used to be able to get black tubs with black lids which would be better suited for light-proofing the root zone.

Here's one I've had for over 10 years that I've used to plant clones into so to get them bigger before going into their individual DWC buckets.

post-10745-1236987400.jpg

These are pretty good tubs from supercheap.

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/Product/SCA-Storage-Box-100-Litre-Heavy-Duty/515066

Z