HYDROPONIC SYSTEM 5 19L on ebay

Bunnings has a 25lt potable water container in their outdoors/camping isle. But I'm not sure this would suit your needs.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah, I seen the ones that you mean. Just not real suitable.

Might go the 25 litre Nylex tub with a lid. Also weighing up the options of those smaller versions of the Wheelie Bins you see at those two dollar shops that are about 50 litres. It's not as if I need many as I only grow one or two big plants (extended veg sessions 8-12 weeks before flipping) in a RDWC setup.

Yeah, I seen the ones that you mean. Just not real suitable.

Might go the 25 litre Nylex tub with a lid. Also weighing up the options of those smaller versions of the Wheelie Bins you see at those two dollar shops that are about 50 litres. It's not as if I need many as I only grow one or two big plants (extended veg sessions 8-12 weeks before flipping) in a RDWC setup.

Screw it Indy, just get one of those mini dumpsters instead and put 2 plants in it [emoji6]cc6718b53bcf41a07a9e2f9af4ed802e.jpg
  • Upvote 1

Haha, Tunks. it would work but I'd rather go with something with a flat lid so the netted pot is a nice flush fit on top of the lid. Also, what I've found in the past is if the root balls get too big the plants can eventually become entangled which can make it a bastard to separate them if one takes a turn for the worse.

I'm a while away before I go back indoors so no big rush at this point in time. :)