DWC, Recirculating, Aeroponics... What would u chose?

Like Pedro says why not make your own, I've grown for yrs with DWC/ Recirculating systems and I made my system contain 300 ltrs and had a 200 ltr tank that self topped up the system coz I used to work away 2 weeks at a time , the larger the system the less shift you have and the more forgiving it is didn't take me long to figure out what I had to set my top up tank to with the PH with the number of plants I was growing, now I run coco run to waste, much more simple set and forget no adjusting levels or mucking around I just have an air stone in all my tanks keeping them circulating I have a toilet float set up keeping my head tank full and I have a water heater in my head tank keeping temp at 22deg so simple and no mucking around, sometimes I don't see my plants for 7 -10 day my set up runs for 14 days in total with no need for adjusting or mucking around all I need to do is move up the lights , run to waste is the go as far as Iam concerned.. Edited by Bushwacked74
  • Upvote 1

Just saw this thread. Anyone alive lol? I just got done building my first dwc. A Lil bit different idea chiller wise. Insulation on everything,even the resivore. Will be starting soon hahacf4ba3ae686f932bc416ba4eec48c109.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Start a grow diary man i would love to see your set up in full flower :) i think a few of us would like to see how well u do with that 192 Mars Reflector over the DWC setup, How are u cooling the water?

Start a grow diary man i would love to see your set up in full flower :) i think a few of us would like to see how well u do with that 192 Mars Reflector over the DWC setup, How are u cooling the water?

The mars are 96 reflectors. Two of em and a 1000 watt mh and 1000 watt hps for flower. I insulated everything so I can use two liter ice bottles. Its all done now. I do have to put another vent in i did a test run on the lights tonight. It got to 90 in basically a ten by ten room. I've got one vent in the floor and exhaust in the attic. Guess ill have to vent through the attic also. Just a pain in the ass lol. I sealed everything tight so I gotta have more air. bc5bea26c132772e939360e2aece0c6b.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk