DWC, Recirculating, Aeroponics... What would u chose?

i just think it looks small and tidy.

i know you could max that system out and get over a lb per bucket.

i know you wouldnt need to go that far in that small pot, but it is within grasps.

ive seen them vegetated a long time before flowering and a small setup for the roots like that one is all you would need.

I would probably like a setup of 8 of those under 2kW of light.

I found some chillers i will need to go look at, unsure what HP i would need for 1 max 2 buckets it seems all the chillers are designed for 350+ litres there is the option to buy a small bar fridge or one light it and build a copper worm with a inlet and outlet hole on the side and turn that into a chiller but doing that i don't know how long the fridge motor would last

whats the go with second hand chillers, unsure if they have been used in freshor salt water aquariums say if i pick up one used in salt water do u think i could run some drip clean on heat setting thru it for a week to clean it all out or do u think thats the wrong path to go down?

chillers new are quiet expensive

not too sure how you will get a good chiller if you dont buy brand new.

pay the extended warranty.

tell them you plan to use it everyday and ask for the good one that hasnt been banged or dropped so you dont ever need to use the warranty.

should pay for itself after a few dwc crops.

look after it Gazza, might last 5-10yrs running flat out? who knows ?

At the moment i can't invest in a brand new shiny chiller they are like $850... thats a bit of coin, what do u think about one of these they have only just hit our market http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Thermostatic-Aquarium-Fish-Tank-Water-Chiller-Heater-72W-Shrimp-Axolotl-Reef-/182580154533?epid=889296463&hash=item2a82a010a5:g:fmYAAOSwlndZInoq

wonder if they do money back guarantee to work or if they are something that only lowers temps 3-4c below ambient

i'll run with that first link gotta see if i can get someone to order it for me

looks a little chinesee for me.

if you had it in one pot and recirculated it to the pot next to it, yanno grommets and 1" hose and plastic joiners and cable tie or equiv. to tighten up the hoses to the buckets, you'd get by.

i mean if all you were gunna do is have 2 pots in that grow for years. do the same thing with same or different strains.... the cheap one would be ok.

simply join both the pots at the lowest point on the side of the pots w/ joiners/grommets/1" hose/cable ties and have another tube up higher pumping the chilled water from one to the other....

it would be flowing inside the 2 pots recirculating....

whoa. nice idea Gazza. You are the man.

recirc dwc easy 2 pot setup

Just found this on Ebay small 15/20L bucket aeroponic systems, place up to 9 buckets per square meter http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Gardening-Irrigation-Assembly-Duch-Bucket-Bato-Hydroponics-Aquaponics-/122018292921?hash=item1c68db64b9:g:SN8AAOSw3YNXYkAL 5 days veg from clone and bam into flower can u imagine the SOG? :angel:  but 36 clones maybe :jail:  the thought of pulling over a lb from 1x1m sounds really nice