Cut a slip of poly pipe and place it around your stem. ..that is what they start chewing usually ...

Cattle and horses love herb too

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This would work well for humans too .. just super-glue heaps of broken glass from a broken bottle .. of someone comes to grab your plants at night , they'll go for the stem and cut their hand to shit .. got no love for thieves ..

Use

-flood light

- dogs

- green or black garden mesh

- security camera .. etc ..

Knew a guy that had his outdoor plants on wheels .. he'd wheel em in to his garage at night . Wheel em back in the morning before work ..

Edited by Jim420

The more visible the setup ......

the more ...those pesky humans animals might see it too.

Choose an area away from main animal feeding grounds and tracks.

I am lucky in that respect. It's a non-descript bush block (40ac) and no immediate neighbours.

yea netting buried , well if rabbits are around.

main thing is if there is other green feed around that is easier to get at then they may not worry plants,

but if its a drought year and no green pickings for the local wildlife thats when they start to view your plants with an hungry appetite

:peace:

Ah yep. Makes sense. Previous tenants (friends) said they hadn't really seen rabbits but...it's Australia. And it's in the bush. There be rabbits ;)

I want to cater for all animals. Even ones I don't know! My plan is basically to create a Bush Supermax. But made of wire, shit and piss haha

Once I start digging and prepping next week I'll upload some pics as I go..

Cut a slip of poly pipe and place it around your stem. ..that is what they start chewing usually ...

Cattle and horses love herb too

Sounds like good insurance. Good fencing in place thankfully, so I can cross those two off. Until that wild Qld thunderstorm throws down a huge widowmaker across a fence. I'll deal with that then ;)

This would work well for humans too .. just super-glue heaps of broken glass from a broken bottle .. of someone comes to grab your plants at night , they'll go for the stem and cut their hand to shit .. got no love for thieves ..

Use

-flood light

- dogs

- green or black garden mesh

- security camera .. etc ..

Knew a guy that had his outdoor plants on wheels .. he'd wheel em in to his garage at night . Wheel em back in the morning before work ..

Yeah humans are the least of my worries. Far enough away from me distance wise, and being a small 'town' (less than 500 people) I plan on being a ghost :)