Yeah, all I'm feeding is compost tea, run out of chemicals, to tight to by some more, organics it is

First tea was a handful of dynamic lifter, handful worm castings, a bit of blood and bone, pinch of sulphate of potash, a big glop of molasses,

and a handful of dirt out of me pot garden. got a couple of buckets on the go

Nothing has died yet, quite the opposite, looking good, a bit slow, but it was bloody cold in the shed, just bought a 4ft greenhouse heater,

made a big difference.

To late to go back to chemicals now, me smoking future is in the lap of the ORGANIC GODS

hey i grew like that for a couple years easy.

one day i realised i just wasnt getting the greenest leaves.

wondered what i could do to get the leaves greener while the myco was eating up the organic slop and feeding the roots.

cheap nitrogen additive for the root-feed was the answer, made plants grow faster too.

at bunnings they sell this big bag of mineral nitrogen for $12 or something and its massive.

giant bag of UREA , yea 1 handful of that to a 60L bin of aerated organic nutrient tea was enough to change things.

doesnt hurt to add a little mineral nitrogen in your plants food.

i added it to compost teas and let them brew for days and then fed my plants.

Edited by Carnage
  • Upvote 2

hey i grew like that for a couple years easy.

one day i realised i just wasnt getting the greenest leaves.

wondered what i could do to get the leaves greener while the myco was eating up the organic slop and feeding the roots.

cheap nitrogen additive for the root-feed was the answer, made plants grow faster too.

at bunnings they sell this big bag of mineral nitrogen for $12 or something and its massive.

giant bag of UREA , yea 1 handful of that to a 60L bin of aerated organic nutrient tea was enough to change things.

doesnt hurt to add a little mineral nitrogen in your plants food.

i added it to compost teas and let them brew for days and then fed my plants.

I had noticed a similar thing and did the same and added urea

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I have used the urea and for n deficiency give a nice boost but ya can't use too much. Used it on a raspberry plant last year when I planted it out. Well established and has gone gangbusters last few months.

When making a tea do you guys add the whole lot? Liquid and the base material too or save that for the worms?

I went to the brew shop today for some malted barley, heard an interview with clackmus coot and he raves about malted barley. Been reading a lot about it too.

Before I brew up something I just wanna know kinda way.

Even aerated for a day or two, just watering with the whole mix without straining is ok?

Thanks

Edited by Carbcon