Yeah, all I'm feeding is compost tea, run out of chemicals, to tight to by some more, organics it is

First tea was a handful of dynamic lifter, handful worm castings, a bit of blood and bone, pinch of sulphate of potash, a big glop of molasses,

and a handful of dirt out of me pot garden. got a couple of buckets on the go

Nothing has died yet, quite the opposite, looking good, a bit slow, but it was bloody cold in the shed, just bought a 4ft greenhouse heater,

made a big difference.

To late to go back to chemicals now, me smoking future is in the lap of the ORGANIC GODS

• Upvote 3

Yeah, all I'm feeding is compost tea, run out of chemicals, to tight to by some more, organics it is

First tea was a handful of dynamic lifter, handful worm castings, a bit of blood and bone, pinch of sulphate of potash, a big glop of molasses,

and a handful of dirt out of me pot garden. got a couple of buckets on the go

Nothing has died yet, quite the opposite, looking good, a bit slow, but it was bloody cold in the shed, just bought a 4ft greenhouse heater,

made a big difference.

To late to go back to chemicals now, me smoking future is in the lap of the ORGANIC GODS

Where do you get your worm castings? Edited by Tunkers
  • Upvote 1

yep 

seed sprout teas

microbe teas , aerobic = benne tea &

anaerobic = lactic acid bacteria tea = foliar spray , very acidic , mold & PM no like this 

nutrient teas = not to many of these , rather more benne teas

also keep in mind there's prob a larger diversity of benne's in compost opposed castings , talking homemade here 

they say the best castings comes from not quite finished compost fed to worms , they love eating the benne's 

so to attract more worms to your pot or plot use compost as part of your soil mix , use castings as top dresses 

in "general" more benne's in compost more food in castings 

Edited by itchybromusic