The best advice this newb can give to all the newbs.

I got my bluelab growers toolbox kit today :) Will be watering later tonight when I head down to the grow so will be curious to see how different it reads from my $10 ebay pens.

Well the verdict is in, the bluelab stuff is awesome. Well worth the price. Followed all the instructions for the new pens, calibrated and shit tonight. Mixed up a few batches of nutes, 5.8 pH on the new pen = 6.6 pH on the old pen, same for all batches. the PPM pen was much closer only around 10% off.

Yeah the cost too...and all that could be lost to Mr. Plod...One day....something like this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzSFF4paWyI&t=7s

Nothing wrong with bag seed though...grown some of my best stuff from random seeds....

Would that Rhizotonic help clones going outside from under lights? 

The Plod, I haven't heard that for awhile. Mr. Plod was part of Noody! Hey my favourite man ! My brother still won't let me forget, me crying, because Noody was caught on the roof .

lol  Mature shit here man ! :)

Edited by Mojorising

The Plod, I haven't heard that for awhile. Mr. Plod was part of Noody! Hey my favourite man ! My brother still won't let me forget, me crying, because Noody was caught on the roof .

lol  Mature shit here man ! :)

What about the talking blackboard on mr squiggle

Was shit scared of blackboards right through high school

• Upvote 1