How do I keep humidity under control during flowering? And keep mood a

I would strongly advise sucking your intake from outside the shed rather than within, and also to exhaust out if you aren't already, but mainly fresh intake from outside.  When I 1st set up in a shed in Winter I set up my intake in the shed in the hope of keeping tent temps up, but it quickly became apparent that even in my dry climate it caused humidity issues, setting up outside ducting fixed it immediately.  Never used a de humidifier, but I do live inland.

Air exchange and air movement over the plants is very important.  Cleanliness and attention to dealing with any potential sources of mould spores within the grow environment is also important.  Insect attack and physical damage are also good ways to create weak spots within buds for mould to take hold, and excess stress on plant can weaken them and make them more vulnerable.  But sometimes, even if you take care of all that, you can still get some from time to time, and just have to accept that.

It's only a one off so far, but using 315 LEC's got me my 1st ever completely mould free harvest, despite some less than ideal environmental conditions in late flower, I put it down to the lights putting less stress on the plants than HPS, but it could have just been luck.  I usually lose 1/4 - 1/2 an oz out of a kg grow to mould, only time it was worse was a white fly infestation.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

I would strongly advise sucking your intake from outside the shed rather than within, and also to exhaust out if you aren't already, but mainly fresh intake from outside.  When I 1st set up in a shed in Winter I set up my intake in the shed in the hope of keeping tent temps up, but it quickly became apparent that even in my dry climate it caused humidity issues, setting up outside ducting fixed it immediately.  Never used a de humidifier, but I do live inland.

Air exchange and air movement over the plants is very important.  Cleanliness and attention to dealing with any potential sources of mould spores within the grow environment is also important.  Insect attack and physical damage are also good ways to create weak spots within buds for mould to take hold, and excess stress on plant can weaken them and make them more vulnerable.  But sometimes, even if you take care of all that, you can still get some from time to time, and just have to accept that.

It's only a one off so far, but using 315 LEC's got me my 1st ever completely mould free harvest, despite some less than ideal environmental conditions in late flower, I put it down to the lights putting less stress on the plants than HPS, but it could have just been luck.  I usually lose 1/4 - 1/2 an oz out of a kg grow to mould, only time it was worse was a white fly infestation.

:peace:

Cheers mate, so what can u get your humidity down to sucking air from outside?

Update from me. I chucked my dehumidifier in my tent yesterday and has been able to reduce the winter humidity from >60% to <50% and keep it around 45%. It does produce a little bit of heat and so temps went up by 1-2C at most by having it inside the tent, but again in winter that's not too much of an issue, still around 27C max under the lights. It's a 12L/day unit but only holds 4L and in around 24 hours it filled 75% of the way. My issue now is I still need to exchange air in the room, and so it's working overtime to keep humidity down but I think it's going to help a lot in the next few weeks to take the edge off the humidity in the grow room/grow tent. My last attempt did not have so much of a humidity issue as the weather was a lot warmer and drier.

That should be fine, weird there is still moisture o the foliage maybe the leaves are transpiring.... how hot is it with lights on? you could water them twice during lights on, half the amount each time... You could increase air flow, what are your temps ? If you want big chunky ass nugs humidity is always an issue.... always an issue if the buds are close to a light source also...

just been thinking why is it a issue if the buds are close to a light source?

also i brought a 35 liter a day dehumidifier, with the rite temps i should be all good, ordered this one today https://aquagardening.com.au/large-dehumidifier-35ld