Pharma set to loose if cannabis is legalised

Yes The Wire is a very good show.

As much as the big drastic changes that need to happen will never happen that way we would want with who is in power around the world, I do still hold hope for us all. A couple of years back I wouldn't have said that, I was getting way to obsessed with chemtrails, fluoride, 9/11 etc. and thought the collapse of the world was inevitable. Its all very fucked and the world shouldn't be like this but it's not all done and dusted. Things are changing at a very quick rate. A lot of topics that I could not even mention around people 2-3 years ago are being discussed at family gatherings, work functions etc. So even though a massive chunk of our population are uneducated and close minded (specifically the older generations), a lot of my generation are at least more aware as to what seems to be wrong with the world and willing to learn/discuss. The people running the world are becoming increasingly desperate, that's why you can see such pathetic attempts at propaganda in the media getting worse and less believable. False flag terror attacks are happening more often as they are having a hard time controlling the population and keeping them in fear is the best tool they have. Even on a smaller level, things are changing. Maccas has less sales, coke has less sales, the most popular shop in my suburb is a vegan fruit and veg shop. Half the time when i see a Facebook post from one of the Cannabis groups, people are on their talking about growing, that's fucking crazy to me! My 10 year old son is still getting sucked into youtube, gaming, shitty pop music etc. and will jump at any junk food item given the chance but at the same time he knows sugar is bad, knows takeaway like Maccas is bad, has been told that most wars are bullshit, knows that he isn't being taught proper history in school etc. I grew up not knowing any of this shit (I ate like crap, didn't question much etc) so I can only imagine that with people discussing these sorts of things a lot more and leading by a better example than a lot of us had and everyone having access to real, true information that the next generation will be even better. That's what I hope anyway, it could always go the other way and people just become more brain dead with virtual reality etc. and then maybe we will all just end up in our own little segregated community/jail of free thinkers :)

Thank you sharing mate . Extremely well said . It's cool how you brought up your son .. I think a lot of education starts at home with good parenting . Like you said kids will be kids , they're into what they're into but just guide them and try show them the right path .

At work we've been discussing a lot of relevant topics , including marijuana .. I work for a billion dollar company and I'm hearing conversations that would have never of been discussed 2-3 years ago .. it seems like things are changing slowly ..

I really like your response , once again thank you .

As for the wire - it's a must watch series .. one of the best shows of our time . I gotta jet cos Omar coming yo! Haha [emoji1363]

Edited by Jim420