Auto flowers in soil pots

HELP,planted 6 ww,3gsc & 3 nev haze,20 days ago. All sprouted on same day,been checking PH every day(6-6.5), temps 

and RH in gro room between 70-80deg & 56-75 humidity. Trouble is some seedlings 2in bigger than others(2-3 nodes). All

are lot smaller than what should be. Yeah only in 8in pots,but only sm closet grow. IN Soil that iv'e added composted 

organics,blood & bone ect. Here in QLD had 10 days solid rain and bloody gnats are everywhere. My question  is can the

little buggers cause this type of growth rate, Tried eradicator,neem drench,bugblaster and sticky yellow things,but still got

larvae in soil. Some leaves have brown rust spots and yellowing on tips. Also some stems are thin up to first set of leaves

and then twice the diameter after that. In process of posting pics. Have 2x T5 veg lights on each wall and 400w LED as 

main light. Feed with Grow Research veg performance fert at quarter strength bout 3 times since birth. any ideas ?

Hi Bob,I found a site called www.Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com has very good info about gnats check it out,they are a bastard of a problem and can be difficult to over come but I think this site will help you a lot,short answer is yes they will stunt the growth of your plants and can seriously hinder the yield come harvest if you get that far,let me know how you go with that site,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I read a thing the other day saying if you have your autos in bigger pots at the start when it will stay in veg a week to 10 days longer as when the roots hit the sides it starts to trigger flowering ....in smaller pots...you see alot in just cups.....and they did a side by side test and showed it to be correct has anyone found this?

Edited by cardrona

I thought the idea was to pot them up to bigger size before roots touch sides of pots,but not sure.I know they can be bugger to water prop if you start em in

big pots. Got some in big pots,some in sm pots,all germed at same time,was hoping to give you guys comparison pics,but because of these gnats that's 

gone out the window. App advice on ILGM Queen of Green, have already got some feedback from them(as well as 5 north lights auto beans). 

When i was in Bunnings other day,the head horti guy had never even heard of fungus gnats,what does that say. Anyway this robert bergman dude reckons

after doing the neemoil dance and eradicator jingle,that might have to get rid of everything.plants,mix,pots,the lot. So they must be like batman-hard to kill

I believe those pictures to be real, not autos but many years ago i had too many seedlings started i didnt want to pull the excess out so i grabbed a kitchen plate i sat it on the floor in the grow room i sat the seedling in a single cube of rockwool in the middle and as it grew i added spare rockwool cubes around the seedling it was only 1 layer of 9 cubes the plant grew around 40-45cm tall it didnt get much light so it grew a little spindly