• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around

Photo

Another mail order bust?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

doctor_nelson

doctor_nelson

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

http://www.dailytele...9e06682bc0eb127

No idea who this is. Might be a dark net market group I'd guess.

Stay safe, kiddies. Remember, it is not technically paranoia if there actually are fuckers out to get you.

With apologies to Ben Franklin: Cannabis is proof that god exists and that she loves us.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Traviss

Traviss

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None

http://www.dailytele...9e06682bc0eb127

No idea who this is. Might be a dark net market group I'd guess.

Stay safe, kiddies. Remember, it is not technically paranoia if there actually are fuckers out to get you.

Big differance between a hobby personal use grower and a drug gang ( Criminal Group) Commercial drug syndicate .. This was NOT a mail order bust this was a multi state drug investigation. The chances are other drugs and god knows what else was involved not just Pot.. They Got caught because they are involved with a large criminal drug trafficking Gang...

IMO these fucking assholes who sell shit covered in pesticide and pgr's  are out to make money and only Harm others and make it even harder for us hobby growers to get it legalised..

If your selling large quantities to a criminal organisation then you deserve the Jail time, the ass raping 12inch Bubba cock treatment in every way shape and form...

Just Remember these Criminal drug gangs sell Ice to teenagers , Get your Daughters addicted and then run illegal prostitution rackets.. They are the Scum of Scum and IMO we should have an Open hunting season on these fuckers 12 months of the year...

If anyone on this forum is involved then ( and I hope not)... SUCK FUCKING DICK Ya SCUM BAGS

Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
The Vaporite
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.