Re Greg Hunt & Cannabis "recklessness"

Recently oz govt's imported medical cannabis and have been touting that stockpiles are available for those with prescriptions.

Aside from the fact that almost all the authorised prescribes are NSW paediatricians....

"The Department of Health's understanding is that the DEA will not issue export permission for medicinal cannabis at this time, and the Australian government will not permit the import of medicinal cannabis without DEA approval of the export."

The Office of Drug Control Dec 7 2016

In an article in "government news" by Marie Sansom on May 12, 2017 the photo of the imported CanniMed Oil clearly shows the label :

"This product has not been authorized for sale under the Food and Drugs act. It has not been assessed for safety or efficacy to treat or prevent any disease or symptom."

As a terminally ill person I AM SO GLAD that Greg will protect me from the dangers of pain relief.

That's terrible news all round anytoklas so very sorry to hear about your situation,its reasons like this that we all need to be part of the movement and keep fighting to have cannabis legalized every chance we get, I hope your journey will as comfortable as it can be anytoklas its people just like you that keep me fighting to change the laws as we all no tomorrow is never promised,it could happen to anyone us at anytime,please except my sincere condolences, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app