The exact air pump I'm using is a Pond One O2 Plus 4000 Air Pump, flow rate is 2100l\h , didn't u say trav your using 2100lh per pot?

The pumps perfect ... Air spot on.. Then I would use h2o2 either at full 2ml /10 every change or 1ml /10l everyday and see what happens.

Have you had any improvements since you last posted or has it got worse ???

The pump you have is fine ..Good quality ,I use a lot of aquaone products .

Edit... 

Dont use an auto air compressor.. Unless you set it up with all the oil traps, filters and moisture traps.. The air coming out is not that good and they run constantly at high wattage and get HOT.. Diaphram pumps are the best for Hydro or Aquariums..NO OIL.. NO Contaminants..

Stick to Aquarium pumps .. IMO the one you have is more that good enough ..

Maybe your pushing the Nutrients to hard ,back of the mix to 3/4 strength ..

Edited by Traviss

The pumps perfect ... Air spot on.. Then I would use h2o2 either at full 2ml /10 every change or 1ml /10l everyday and see what happens.

Have you had any improvements since you last posted or has it got worse ???

The pump you have is fine ..Good quality ,I use a lot of aquaone products .

Edit... 

Dont use an auto air compressor.. Unless you set it up with all the oil traps, filters and moisture traps.. The air coming out is not that good and they run constantly at high wattage and get HOT.. Diaphram pumps are the best for Hydro or Aquariums..NO OIL.. NO Contaminants..

Stick to Aquarium pumps .. IMO the one you have is more that good enough ..

Maybe your pushing the Nutrients to hard ,back of the mix to 3/4 strength ..

True yeah I thought my pumps were all good.

So by the pics of the roots u obviously do think there's a case of root rot? The plants have greatly improved and look fantastic now. Growing fast etc and no deficiencys. I haven't looked at the roots since my first post. I'll do that tonight.

Yeah I know all about aquariums, that's why I got the pumps above.... ;)

What do u mean pushing the nutrients to hard? To much flow you mean? Yeah Iv already back the nute mix to about 3/4 strength ;)

Also my chiller is set at 19, I thought this would be the perfect temp yeah?

True yeah I thought my pumps were all good.

So by the pics of the roots u obviously do think there's a case of root rot? The plants have greatly improved and look fantastic now. Growing fast etc and no deficiencys. I haven't looked at the roots since my first post. I'll do that tonight.

Yeah I know all about aquariums, that's why I got the pumps above.... ;)

What do u mean pushing the nutrients to hard? To much flow you mean? Yeah Iv already back the nute mix to about 3/4 strength ;)

Also my chiller is set at 19, I thought this would be the perfect temp yeah?

18-19 deg is good.. Its hard to tell by pic's but yes it looked like either root rot or nutrient stain considering your issue I instantly thought root rot .. RDWC systems IMO need to be dosed with H2o2 regularly ..I haven't had a problem since and if the water temps get a little high it keeps the pyth in check and the oxygen at good levels.. 

I changed my DWC to a shallower well years ago and added misters at the top .Basically its a half RDWC and Half Clone machine sort of NFT system . Roots still get good supply of nutrients and lots of air, without them being to immersed in water all the time.. water is 10cm deep then an air gap of 15cm with high flow misters at the top. So I get the benefit of DWC and NFT and aero all in one pot.. I run the water pump timed 15/45 atm adjust as required and air is 24/7  .. I never use full strength Nutrients or what they recommend and I never go over 1100ppm / 2.2 EC usually around 1000ppm/ 2.0 EC I would rather do extra water changes say one every 5 days than push the Nutrient levels over 1100ppm .

Are you running an Aquaone chiller, Hailea Teco ???..I run a teco tc30 on the Marine tank. Dont need one in my Grow room anymore the 315 has removed that need.

Edited by Traviss