I know catalogue ;0 copyright

I would like to propose everyone to take some close up shots of there seed and name the strain if known if unknown just say ... and classification or if it's bag seed and from what state or country ....they are all fingerprinted ...you should be able to see after a while the variations big time 

Use this form

Country 

Strain Name if known ...

Indoor 

Outdoor

Sativa/Ruderalis/Indica  or hybrid

height x width 

Seed 

Bought or breed

lineage

Photo's 

and a pic of the leaf if you have one a nice clear shot front on of a mature leaf.....I think...... I am on to something. 

Please I encourage all to join in .

This will come in handy in the future as a database

Say if it is brought or breed too please.

And lineage if known.

I want a shot of the pattern ...the shape ...and the circular end and a clear shot of the leaf like so on a hand like so for a size comparison

Take the photo of the seed just before you plant them so you know which leaf your taking the photo of later on ....this may take 3 months to complete

And then I will compile them

Copy paste the list  

Thanks

Also so i dont confuse people two much watch this video first .ouse..and then go on if you would like a breeders book sent to you free of charge call me a line 

theredhousenumber3@gmail.com.

Watch this first 

Sir joseph Bank bought Bengali Indian hemp which was THC/CBD active which was the original strain up the hunter that was getting mixed up with the supplies of the dutch east India company .

Only until the later times the crossing with ruderalis ...back and forth between sativa and indica and afghanica coming back here from os

Edited by cardrona

If you think grey seed is under developed ,this own  may be true in some cases but many lineages carry the grey trait...some the brown ..black...tan...light..brown striped...some jet black striped...some having distinct edges..lines and tortoise viens ..some shiny black like a pearl..or some the striped .etc ..you get what i am leading to .

Colours 

Shape

Markings

Teardrop end-sativa gigantea L

volcanic end indian asian ,nepali tropics

3rd eye end afghanica and nepal

Scythian 3rd eyd 

As each strain has moved around and changed shape the seed outside coating shape and colour has reflected that .

And you can tell its lineage of it just by looking at it

Regions

Starting at Australia/Africa

To tropics

To Asia

Asian minor

Russian Europe 

Eastern Europe

Nth Americas

Sth Pacific

African

Morrocan

India

Pakistan

Nepal

Sth America

Mexico

And everywhere in between your backyard and mine

So where are we now today?

post-60532-0-97421000-1497089769_thumb.jpg

post-60532-0-50127700-1497090648_thumb.jpg

Seed

When talking about cannabis  we have many variations of the one thing including hemp ..and we know thru breeding that some characteristics lay dormant 

some are expressive....but how far apart are they .

like a ph metre or a rainbow or a scale of 1-10

1 being sativa     5 being indica     10 being afghanica

Mostly sativa wouldn't you say..mostly indica or  got it so jumbled up the only way to distinguish it now is on seed and a leaf photo r its a hybrids '

We have 

...therefore ..what first come's to mind 

small ..??? possibly striped  ,,tan Asian minor...black...morocco...south pacific stripes

The striping comes from the mexican heritage but only in black...whats hawaii got? ...I believe unless any body can correct me ...open for input..

SO .....

You can mark the ends to the location of origin and in it is not time specific for the development of the petiole which determines its historical origins 

regardless of its sex.the stripes indicate equatorial markers ....the closer to the equator to none meaning further away ...

the harden the coat and 3rd eye the higher and colder it was to develop that coat and shorter season hence it didnt get time to turn black ...like in say morrocco

or tan in india 

or brown in Australia ...all parts have different markers reflecting the climate and location that the parents were from.

Edited by cardrona

• Oz unpinned this topic