• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Seed ID catouloge

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

All info you can get on that is out there ....but still speculative without lab results

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

firebrand

firebrand

Black n White Army

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: El Sol

Hey Cardrona, I have 4 different Indica varieties and one Indica dominant one Ill start germing tomorrow. I'll take photos before I do, and upload them once I get first leaves.
Cheers

firebrand

firebrand

Black n White Army

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 Posts:

Hope this is of some help?

Chung Lee

Attached File  Chung_LeeFIN.jpg   77.09K   30 downloads

Double Affie

Attached File  Double_AffieFIN.jpg   71.35K   30 downloads

GG Allin

Attached File  GG_AllinFIN.jpg   81.13K   31 downloads

Iron Duke

Attached File  Iron_DukeFIN.jpg   88.06K   30 downloads

Yorker

Attached File  YorkerFIN.jpg   75.44K   29 downloads

AussieBogan

AussieBogan

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1999 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
That's neat!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

firebrand

firebrand

Black n White Army

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 Posts:

That's neat!

Cheers mate :) Given the gazillion seeds you got happening, Id love to see what you got? You use photoshop? I can send ya the template if so.

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
There is a c++ library (OpenCV) that would allow facial recognition techniques to be tweaked to identify patterns of each of the stripes of the seeds and to catalogue markers that could identify them in the future..... or in the very least determine whether or not a strain can be isolated from a bunch of cultivars ..... an app could be coded to catalogue them.... but i couldnt be fucked..... alienpuppy could do it though...

It is a good idea what youre doing firebrand..

Edited by _Puff_Tough_, 18 August 2017 - 05:12 PM.

*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

firebrand

firebrand

Black n White Army

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 Posts:

There is a c++ library (OpenCV) that would allow facial recognition techniques to be tweaked to identify patterns of each of the stripes of the seeds and to catalogue markers that could identify them in the future..... or in the very least determine whether or not a strain can be isolated from a bunch of cultivars ..... an app could be coded to catalogue them.... but i couldnt be fucked..... alienpuppy could do it though...

It is a good idea what youre doing firebrand..

I have nil knowledge of coding etc, but I dig that you could (possibly) identify via seeds?
And this is Cardronas idea - I'm just trying to chip in :)

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1045 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

Cheers mate :) Given the gazillion seeds you got happening, Id love to see what you got? You use photoshop? I can send ya the template if so.

could you send me the templates please?.

that looks very neat, tidy and professional. . way better than anything i have knocked up.

cheers.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

"I'm just doin what i can, with what i've got"

"I have a first place ribbon at doing nothing, its the same ribbon as last place, It's purple"

"I was not paranoid, until people started to follow me"

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
Thanks fellas i will add soon i have just been compiling stuff...
Templete would be good ....
Try get mature leaf in veg shot ...i believe this will be the key to the patterns....i in my next post will show you what i mean..
Thanks for adding everyone that has and will in the future

firebrand

firebrand

Black n White Army

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 Posts:

could you send me the templates please?.

that looks very neat, tidy and professional. . way better than anything i have knocked up.

cheers.

Just Pmed you mate. I'll have to upload it to a file host and I'll post the link here if Cardrona is cool with that?

Thanks fellas i will add soon i have just been compiling stuff...
Templete would be good ....
Try get mature leaf in veg shot ...i believe this will be the key to the patterns....i in my next post will show you what i mean..
Thanks for adding everyone that has and will in the future

Most of the plants are now 5wks old mate - would the leaf patterns at this age be good enough for you? If so I can delete the other post and update it?
Cheers :)

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.