Bogan's backyard!

They way i look at it bob is i havent got anything to hide because i dont believe im doing anything by providing my family with the medication we need, i dont sell and never have and my grow is way under the 100 plants that is still considered for personal use not commercial in qld so who am hurting ? no one whats the criminal offence ?there is none, they would be wasting there time coming here for the small amount of plants i have, it just looks like a lot because there so bloody big lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

keep in mind the 500g of dried gear too Queeny.

They way i look at it bob is i havent got anything to hide because i dont believe im doing anything by providing my family with the medication we need, i dont sell and never have and my grow is way under the 100 plants that is still considered for personal use not commercial in qld so who am hurting ? no one whats the criminal offence ?there is none, they would be wasting there time coming here for the small amount of plants i have, it just looks like a lot because there so bloody big lol

Wowsers. You guys got it good. In WA 10 or more plants is presumed intent to sell and supply and 20 is trafficking. More than 10 grams is sell and supply and i think its either 50 or 100 grams is trafficking... it means getting done the day after harvest would suck balls... one small plant goes from a simple cultivation charge to being a drug trafficker.

Wowsers. You guys got it good. In WA 10 or more plants is presumed intent to sell and supply and 20 is trafficking. More than 10 grams is sell and supply and i think its either 50 or 100 grams is trafficking... it means getting done the day after harvest would suck balls... one small plant goes from a simple cultivation charge to being a drug trafficker.

Vic anything over 10 plants or 250 grams is trafficking, commercial quantity is 100 plants or 25 kilo's

anything under 50 grams, they don't really give a fuck