Bogan's backyard!

Well if a cop was growing his own this would be the best place to learn.lol

A little story ,,mates daughter been with a nice young guy for couple years now, his dad recently died ,was an ex cop.

We thought ooh ,gotta keep shit quiet,

Then we find out the grandmother of the kid -- the ex cops mother-- has been growing her own for decades. lol.

I'm sure they've looked, but probably realised it's one big clusterfuck to try and pull all the info together. If they did hit, it'd have to be done as a joint venture by State and Territory departments, and probably take a few months to pull it altogether. Just to end up busting a dozen or so personal growers.

For instance. If they hit me now. I'd go for a couple of jars of personal, a bong, and a matchbox full of various seeds. Good luck justifying a raid for that. :D

i +hink u gave us a frigh+ when u gradua+ed from pic+ures of ure fee+ 2 full face beau+ee sho+s of elvira

spose main +hing is do'n+ give em some+hing from ure house +he buggers can recognise

Gotta worry about rip offs too. ,,,I think Boags said someone jumped his fence ..

I've wondered if the pigs on a spit alerted someone who might have known him that he had outsidies.

Just thoughts,....and imaginations.

hope he's doing alright.

I'm sure they've looked, but probably realised it's one big clusterfuck to try and pull all the info together. If they did hit, it'd have to be done as a joint venture by State and Territory departments, and probably take a few months to pull it altogether. Just to end up busting a dozen or so personal growers.

For instance. If they hit me now. I'd go for a couple of jars of personal, a bong, and a matchbox full of various seeds. Good luck justifying a raid for that. :D

Yep. It'd be an expensive operation for little return for them.

My paranoid self wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line pharma started putting pressure on them to increase penalties and make mass busts.

Prob only think that when I'm too stoned though.

They way i look at it bob is i havent got anything to hide because i dont believe im doing anything by providing my family with the medication we need, i dont sell and never have and my grow is way under the 100 plants that is still considered for personal use not commercial in qld so who am hurting ? no one whats the criminal offence ?there is none, they would be wasting there time coming here for the small amount of plants i have, it just looks like a lot because there so bloody big lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cops out my way would most likerly be happy they're not having to deal with my husband being a pain anymore. They'd also be happy not to face comming here to help take him to the phyc ward or find him when he was going walk about. Win win the way i see it. Way cheaper to not see stuff than the cost to the hospital system and police. Half of them smoke anyway.