• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit

Photo

How to clean a Percolator bong?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

rigman

rigman

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

I hear you about the years of the old orchy Qwobbler, but clean glass is the go and Serrated, give the dishwasher powder a go, it is spot on......

Edited by rigman, 07 June 2017 - 07:39 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
Heated Iso and rocksalt....
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
Shaken not stirred

Qwobbler

Qwobbler

Stoned

• Members
  • 842 Posts:
  • Interests:Gardening and Bob Marley
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

my OP already mentioned being down the alcohol and salt road... its a no go, heated, cold, shaken, stirred, rice, boiling water, acetone, CLR.... All the major black thick gunk is off, just some slight staining inside the actual arms of the perc.... i want it like new, its only 2 months old and has been rinsed every night since new, with either metho or iso (what ever is on hand = alcohol + salt or rice), but over time its sorta stained it, but I know it will come off, im sure it will  :twiddle:

Without Struggle, There Is No Progress!

If you can't be good.... Be good at it  :egyptdance:

First Ever Grow - 2015

Q's Indoor and Outdoor - 2015 - 2016

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 3330 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
You're going to have to put a pic up of your rig Qwobbler, sounds intricate.

rigman

rigman

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 Posts:

Try the powder mate, it is cheap (use home brand) and as long as the mixed solution can get to the stain, it should get it out (I have never had it not get it clean). Let us know how you go after the clean too mate ;-)

Edited by rigman, 08 June 2017 - 02:01 PM.

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1238 Posts:

bicarb and vinegar?

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• 420 Crew
  • 5733 Posts:
  • Interests:pot
  • Cannabis Use:Hemp/Fibre
  • Fav. Lighting: fire lighter
  • Fav. Nutrients:shit

Throw it away

DrGonzo

DrGonzo

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 Posts:

Over the years I've tried everything and the one thing that always works, is cheap as piss and is easy to get is bleach, homebrand crap seems to work the best, now before I get a bunch of "your stupid and its dangerous bla bla bla " I don't rip bongs with bleach instead of water for starters, the Bleach degrades quickly once it dries out or is exposed to light, bleach brakes down into water, salt and oxygen so once flushed out with water and left to dry there is pretty much nothing harmful left. I pour the bleach into the shitter and let it clean in there before flushing it away.  Yea Iso and acetone work dam well but they are expensive and then your left with a contaminated product that you either reuse or turf. Bleach is under $2 for 2lt and its safe to go down the drain. 

Qwobbler

Qwobbler

Stoned

• Members
  • 842 Posts:
  • Interests:Gardening and Bob Marley
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

And the winner is Rigman! couldnt believe my eyes, didnt even use boiling water, just hot from the tap and bling bling its all shmiko  ;)

DSC03452
DSC03453
*it was in this part that was dirty

This goes in the clean bong ;)

DSC03444

Cheers

Edited by Qwobbler, 08 June 2017 - 10:13 PM.

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.