Winter growing Victoria

Mate thought about more of 14 / 12 but couldn't be bothered setting the timer up

I've heard of 15/12 but it takes longer to finish

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah ive thought about trying to trick em into actual longer days if thats what you mean but im with you thinking setting the timer up had my head spinning enough lol. Ive always been a bit more of an outdoor fan

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yeah a lot of people think growing outdoors is a walk in the park but it aint lol if you want quality healthy plants its a lot of bloody hard work in more ways than one, theres certainly more to it than just chuck a seed in the dirt,just watering alone can be a mission for me through the summer months,yep and getting older doesn't help either

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah a lot of people think growing outdoors is a walk in the park but it aint lol if you want quality healthy plants its a lot of bloody hard work in more ways than one, theres certainly more to it than just chuck a seed in the dirt,just watering alone can be a mission for me through the summer months,yep and getting older doesn't help either

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Definately guys i usually have em at the house and i still put mad hours in. This year its bush time so im feeling the pain im just glad i don't have to worry about rippers with my location.

Definately guys i usually have em at the house and i still put mad hours in. This year its bush time so im feeling the pain im just glad i don't have to worry about rippers with my location.

But it certainly doesnt make the hills any less steep lol