Seedlings help first time

Pull the rock wool apart and put it in some dirt, PH will be up the shit + what ever else you have done, if not flush the fuck out of it , lower your PH and give it some very mild ferity( lower than 1/4)and some seaweed concentrate

Rockwool is garbage these days, IMO

meant to say put seed in dirt

Edited by pedro de pacas

IMO... You didnt pre soak the rock wool cubes in 5.5ph adjusted water and just wet them a put the seeds in. Do NOT break the rock wool up, NEVER squeeze it . Reason you stuff it , you squash or break up the air pockets within the wool and make it hold to much water .

And please ignore the above advise...

Pull the rock wool apart and put it in some dirt, PH will be up the shit + what ever else you have done, if not flush the fuck out of it squeeze the excess water out , lower your PH and give it some very mild ferity( lower than 1/4)and some seaweed concentrate

Rockwool is garbage these days, IMO

You dont know much about Rock wool.. Its far from Garbage, its the user which makes it Garbage and if you squeeze the fuck out of it then you just turned it into RUBBISH ..You never squeeze rock wool EVER..  Its the worst thing you can do to it.

• Upvote 2

IMO... You didnt pre soak the rock wool cubes in 5.5ph adjusted water and just wet them a put the seeds in. Do NOT break the rock wool up, NEVER squeeze it . Reason you stuff it , you squash or break up the air pockets within the wool and make it hold to much water .

And please ignore the above advise...

You dont know much about Rock wool.. Its far from Garbage, its the user which makes it Garbage and if you squeeze the fuck out of it then you just turned it into RUBBISH ..You never squeeze rock wool EVER..  Its the worst thing you can do to it.

Yep know nothing about rockwool, only used it for 25 years, but you are probably right user error, like most things, spot on about not squeezing cube of rockwool though

Edited by pedro de pacas

Yep know nothing about rockwool, only used it for 25 years, but you are probably right user error, like most things, spot on about not squeezing cube of rockwool though

Grodan is the only rockwool I use, never had a problem with it clones or seeds and I've used it for years too .. Lots of Growers don't prepare it properly or squeeze it and stuff the air pockets. 

You have to forgive me ,but to say its rubbish and saying squeeze it didn't sound to experienced. :-) 

I was going to write something but your reply made me realise you are well tough n puff n stuff and way out of everyones league.

Puff n tug

This is a community not a division program .

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yup, guy seems to know his shit but he's a total tool .. nuff said !

Why have i got the HR Puff 'N'Stuff theme song in my head now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obxfuFrUTzg

lol lol lol 

• Upvote 1