What is wrong with my babies?

Not nute burn. Try to source some Yates or Searles potting mix. I use Searles (spelling) and have never had any problems. Both are premium potting mixes that work pretty well. The other mix I use is Canna Terra professional, you pay a fair bit for it but matched up with Canna nutes it is easy to maintain.

It looks to me that you are maybe over watering in not so good potting mix. Google the three brands above and you will know where to buy it. Don't know if you have a ph testing kit or not but they are a must for growing in pots. PH 6.5 - 6.8 for potting mix that is good quality.

Always mixed with about 10% perlite as well. 

• Upvote 1

a certified organic potting mix, pay top fucking dollar, 50/50 the selected certified organic potting mix and searles potting mix should do....I always lightly sieve out the large piece of bark/woodchip... add a quarter bag of searles 5n1 per bag of organic mix+searles potting mix.... with a cup of dolomite lime and 20-25grams epsom salt crushed... Add seedling coco brick if you cant afford bagged coco so that it is 1/4 of the mix suggested above. You can add soil microbes also aslong as you dont want to water them with strong solutions of nitrite salt based nutrients.You can also add perlite but your mix should only contain 20% or under of perlite. You can add peat moss but your mix should contain no more than 10% peat moss.

hope that made sense,

a certified organic potting mix, pay top fucking dollar, 50/50 the selected certified organic potting mix and searles potting mix should do....I always lightly sieve out the large piece of bark/woodchip... add a quarter bag of searles 5n1 per bag of organic mix+searles potting mix.... with a cup of dolomite lime and 20-25grams epsom salt crushed... Add seedling coco brick if you cant afford bagged coco so that it is 1/4 of the mix suggested above. You can add soil microbes also aslong as you dont want to water them with strong solutions of nitrite salt based nutrients.You can also add perlite but your mix should only contain 20% or under of perlite. You can add peat moss but your mix should contain no more than 10% peat moss.hope that made sense,

It did, thanks very much!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Not nute burn. Try to source some Yates or Searles potting mix. I use Searles (spelling) and have never had any problems. Both are premium potting mixes that work pretty well. The other mix I use is Canna Terra professional, you pay a fair bit for it but matched up with Canna nutes it is easy to maintain.

It looks to me that you are maybe over watering in not so good potting mix. Google the three brands above and you will know where to buy it. Don't know if you have a ph testing kit or not but they are a must for growing in pots. PH 6.5 - 6.8 for potting mix that is good quality.

Always mixed with about 10% perlite as well.

Cheers heaps!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app