Over watered?

Sometimes its hard to determine shit from granola..... I give advice and a bunch of guys that have very questionably grown canna give contraindicating advice, what a clusterfuck eh..... and i lack even a scintilla of paranoia nowadays....

When the pot is so leaky its hard to know where to put the water though.....

Sometimes its hard to determine shit from granola..... I give advice and a bunch of guys that have very questionably grown canna give contraindicating advice, what a clusterfuck eh..... and i lack even a scintilla of paranoia nowadays.... When the pot is so leaky its hard to know where to put the water though.....

what contradicting advice was given? I thought the advice given was self explanatory and gave the OP a clear understanding on what could be wrong. Without much information, sometimes we have to ask and tell a bit more to be able to put the new growers in the right position to do well from the start.

Im sure you done your best though and gave him the best advice there is for Mars hydro growers :D  :good:

Edited by Qwobbler
  • Upvote 1

I give advice and a bunch of guys that have very questionably grown canna give contraindicating advice, what a clusterfuck eh.....

C'mon on bro read what you just said there....Your telling me your upset because on an open forum where anyone can post to try and help each other there are people who post contradicting advice to yours? Sound omnipotent much?

Maybe your just going about trying to help the wrong way? Rather than try and tell people why not show them instead with some easy step by step guides? How to set up, problems to look for etc? Remember Sukonmiskunk's closet grow tute for eg.? Lots have read and learned from it and still do. You know your shit and could easily do similar...just a thought...

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1

So just to get back on topic and drop my two cents here, It does look a little over watered, however it will not be dead in one week.. seedlings have really underdeveloped roots and don't take up much water ( hence why having high RH is good during this stage as water is absorbed by the leaves ).. I suggest to feel the weight of the pot when it's dry, then wet. you want to water once it's about 1/3 dry

ie.            dry weight< ----X---------> wet weight.  X means water

For now just go to Bunnings and get some seasol 0.3ml per 400-500 ml will be heaps spay that on the leaves. every day. Also I use Mars and your lights are way to close to the seedling. My 400 I only put seedlings max 60-80cm you should try about 1m- 80cm for while and see if the seedling stretches, this way you can see if it's wants more light and if it does you can move is a little closer, keep this up until you find the sweet spot.

peace 

Edited by The Jackel
  • Upvote 2