Cbd oil and cancer

Adz11

Question

I am a cancer survivor because of CBD. I had breast cancer (stage 4) and I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this (LINK REMOVED) that it really helps others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for 11 months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

• Downvote 1

• Admin

I am a cancer survivor because of CBD. I had breast cancer (stage 4) and I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this (LINK REMOVED) that it really helps others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for 11 months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

You're a grub

Use CBD Oils to treat cancer. it works to break down cancer cells and can alleviate some of the side effects that traditional radiation and chemotherapy treatments have.

With due respect and Sorry to say,

No, there is no robust clinical evidence that CBD oil has any effect on any cancer. This is a myth perpetrated by quacks who are trying to take money from desperate individuals.

Any compound that could attack a cancer has to be in high enough concentration to kill the cancer cells.

The problem with that is that it can also kill healthy cells. Proper cancer therapies, like surgery, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy, are developed to target the cancer cell. If CBD oil (or, more properly, the active component of it) were to kill an esophogeal cancer cell, a scientist would develop something that would allow that to target the cancer without harming other cells.