Cbd oil and cancer

Adz11

Question

Your only real option at this time is to grow a plant and make your own oil.

There is a lot of media reports about it being legally available but presently legally obtaining it is near impossible.

There is word of it firstly becoming available for childhood epilepsy but at prices that are extreme, reports stating $300-$600 per week

Presently the govt have none available, so are talking about importing pharma oil. RSO is a whole plant oil, the pharma oil will not be whole plant.

Again I say "Your only real option at this time is to grow a plant and make your own oil"

• Upvote 2

What he said, but with only 3 months to live and a grow taking 3-4 months it's not really an option in this case.

Next best thing is to go buy a pound and make your own oil, but that's problematic as well.  Pounds are easy enough to find these days, but the bulk of what's available on the black market is unfit for recreational consumption, let alone medicinal.  The commercial hydroponic buds flooding the market are grown badly using PGR's and harvested way too early, resulting in buds with low resin and nowhere near peak potency, not to mention the chemicals that they make no attempt to flush out before harvest.

If you know somebody that knows about cannabis, maybe you could try something like a trip to Nimbin and try to source a pound of decent bush weed, but some of the junkie growers there also grow a fairly inferior product that's harvested too early, so you need someone who can tell the difference.  Or maybe if you go to the hemp embassy there, they might be able to direct you to a credible source??????

Site rules here are very specific, so none of our members will be able to sell to you.  I wish it were different for people like you, but it's the way it has to be unfortunately.  There are some good people out in the Aus community trying to help people like you, but they can be hard to find and are also in more demand than they can keep up with.

Best of luck  :peace:

• Upvote 2

Use CBD Oils to treat cancer. it works to break down cancer cells and can alleviate some of the side effects that traditional radiation and chemotherapy treatments have.

CBD is good for you, but if you are going to be selling it as a cancer cure you probably should be providing some kind of evidence. From what I have read and seen cancer reduction requires a high THC brew, 4:1 thc:cbd is what worked for my friend. whereas high cbd appeared to have no effect.

• Upvote 1

We’ve already seen that CBD oil can treat cancer, as it works to break down cancer cells and can alleviate some of the side effects that traditional radiation and chemotherapy treatments have. With that being said, it can be hard to use CBD oil to help with cancer, as there’s not really many guidelines in place for how to administer the doses. With that in mind, we’ve written this guide to help those affected by cancer or caregivers for patients to help determine CBD oil doses for the various ways it can be consumed. We hope that you find this information helpful. There’s a lot of benefit to using CBD oil to treat your cancer, and nearly every way you can ingest it works to make you feel better.

• Upvote 1

From what I have seen using both CBD and THC would be best. But the real issue for using either of these as a cancer treatment is cost and availability in Australia.

Another issue is finding the correct dosage and what other treatments to use.

I have used both either together or apart and are useful but I have always used other immune boosting treatments such as gcmaf capsules such as these http://www.gcmafproducts.com/store/p34/Glyco_Caps_Oral_Colostrum_MAF_2mg_x_60_capsules.html with good results. 

I wish it was easier for sick people in Australia to choose the treatments they want to try such as CBD or THC but this is just not the case.

Raw plant base diet best way all organic food and plenty of alkiline water !! Pluss the oil i can garrentee awsome changes

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

+1 

& get some organic hemp seed oil , will help kick the cannabinoid system in to gear 

but main thing with hemp seed oil is the fatty acids omega 3 6 & 9 , better than eating one serve of salmon each week 

considering you now have to have 2 serves a week cos the salmon we are eating is mostly farmed & no longer 

has as much of the good stuff as B4 farmed , i consume a bottle cap full of hemp seed oil each day , nice on it's own better with something else 

also look into black cumin seed oil & manuka honey as a cancer fighter , never tried it but it's the real expensive manuka is my understanding 

good luck mate 

• Upvote 3