I'll stand up for chase!will you?

We are being secretly farmed like cattle. . Just like any other farm they have to kull the weak to preserve the integrity of the herd. . If a member of the herd is not producing.. and is eating this a negative effect on the profitability of the farm.

Apply this to any government legislation and you will see the truth.

George Orwell was all over it..

We are a farmed commodities owned by your government.

Seriously. . !

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Approaching 95.000 signs for chase cmon oz stoners I know there are many more of you out there! Tell your friends!

The time is now to stand up for the child with no voice! The time is now to stand against government corruption.

The stolen generation hasn't ended our government is still stealing our children.

Say no to government sponsored child abuse!

RISE UP CARING AUSTRALIANS!

THE TIME IS NOW!

Edited by oldfark

Approaching 95.000 signs for chase cmon oz stoners I know there are many more of you out there! Tell your friends!

The time is now to stand up for the child with no voice! The time is now to stand against government corruption.

The stolen generation hasn't ended our government is still stealing our children.

Say no to government sponsored child abuse!

RISE UP CARING AUSTRALIANS!

THE TIME IS NOW!

Happy to hear plenty of signs coming in and if anyone is looking for a bit more of a read up check this out:

"https://steemit.com/health/@mel.jai/i-stand-with-chase-2017520t81550868z" 

This is some rabbit proof fence shit no doubt but sadly they didn't care about invading then and they don't care now...whether it's a country or our privacy.

I apologise in advance for this rant that I am about to spew   :pardon:

ISP's are forced to log meta data which they justify by saying it stops torrenting and streaming content illegally what a perfect excuse!

In time the government and media will take advantage of the terrorism issue to invade our privacy beyond belief.

Can we organise a riot or lynching of some sort?   :twiddle:

But in all seriousness nothing will change until we force a change...Brazil had their public transport bumped by something insignificant like 0.03% and they shut down streets!

http://www.businessi...o-a-riot-2016-1

I'd love to hear their justification for taking children sweet fucking Shiva I hate this country with a passion sometimes.

I really need to find something to smoke, someone point me in the right direction before my head explodes   :wallbash:

Haven't had a smoke in 8 months   :sweat:

I will do my part and pass on the message.

• Upvote 1