I'll stand up for chase!will you?

Come on oz stoners are you even aware what's going on !

A 4 year old disabled child totally reliant on his loving parents has been kidnapped by docks and nsw police...

Pure and simple they Need your support ,not money but moral support.

Don't turn away because your child could be next.

I know you guys are looking .

Some moral support for them would be nice.

Stand up for their rights all oz stoners please help.

• Upvote 1

I've actually being following this story. . And this is scary as hell. Every citizen of this country needs to be aware that the government can take your children away from you if you give them cannabis ,even if it is healing their disease.

This couple is feeding their son a organic balanced diet. And cannabis oil.

All because he had a bad reaction to his vaccination needle.

Apparently DOCS has over ridden the courts in this case.

This is just a normal average Australian family doing it tough and the government making life tougher because your using natural medicine and good food.

Yet you can feed your child fast food its entire life causing obesity and disease and not be penalized. Why is giving heart disease not a crime. . But healing with a plant is?

As a society we need to stop believing that the people that governs us. .truly Care about us.

This child has been kidnapped by the Australian Government. So to stop him getting treatment with cannabis..

This is going to endanger his life and he may die.

What would you do ? If the government was trying to kill your child ? Just let them?

It took 8 police officers to separate the father from the family. . They locked him in a public toilet. While they took the child from the mum.

This is Agenda 21 .. happening now!

This is bigger than big pharma.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I hope this families child is returned asap,I would die inside if anyone took my child away from me so i can't imagine what this family must be going through,and for what ?medically treating there child the best way they know how and not only is it the best way but its the safest and most effective way,what's the problem ?any loving parent would do this for there child,I just hope he is returned to his loving caring family,TODAY and that will be a day to late,hoping for the best outcome for this family

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haven't read much about this, only from what I've seen here and what the wife was telling me last night. Saw a sign on my way home from work saying WHERE IS CHASE?? So I'm glad there are so many supporters for this family. It sickens me to think that if they just happened to live on a different part of the planet none of this would be happening. Fuck Australia and it's stupid bullshit laws. How will they explain themselves if the poor child deteriorates and dies??

Our prime minister and his wife have vested interest in big pharma hence- no jab no pay!

Then all new cannabis laws written to suit big pharma ,so harsh punishment for whole plant cannabis users.

Our priminister knows exactly what's going on with chase and I can only assume he is involved in this dispicable bullshit.

Edited by oldfark
  • Upvote 2

I'd like to participate but I'm a bit far away.

It should be of great concern to every parent that DOCS, in every state, make out they know what is best for every child. I have had the great displeasure of having to work within their 'guidelines', which seem to be very flexible when it suits a particular outcome for a particular client. For outsourced workers these guidelines are concrete, with no flexibility at all ie mandatory reporting rules. But when such reports are made the follow ups by govt employees can range from minimal to extreme. Personally I have been burnt badly in the past, both as a client/patient and as a professional/worker, it all seems to come down to the fact that everybody is protecting their own self interests, and not the client/child/patient.

The medical/pharma industry has a lot of questions to answer, but all of the answers end up relating to the mighty $$$$ and the mighty shareholders. And that is WRONG

When the medical has no answers, what is a parent to do? Leave it to government? Or do what they believe is in the best interest of the client/child/patient?

I fully understand that some of the interests are self preserving, but when medical has no answers it should be a parents right to act as they best see fit. NOT GOVERNMENT.

• Upvote 1